Overkills avatar

Reg.datum: mar 2010
Sharp$: 7957

Speedway 2013
Stats: 6 - 6 - 0
ROI: 97.78%
Vinstprocent: 50.00%

Standard

Lenar på Magic/Clippers o201.5 till att börja med inatt, möjligt att det blir enda spelet om jag fyrar av.

Turk och Arenas har downat rätt mycket på senare tid offensivt dock. Senast mot Celtics sköt de 1/10 och 0/7, det var för övrigt Arenas första poänglösa match sedan 2004.

Citat:
"I’m still upbeat about it, but it’s starting to get frustrating at times how I’m making every shot that I take when I’m working out and then I come out here in games and miss the easiest shots in the world,’’ Arenas said."
Citat:
"I don’t like the way that he’s playing at all. I don’t like his decision-making or his energy at all,’’ Van Gundy said. ``Usually with Turk there will be two or three plays that are a little crazy, but for the most part I think his decisions are good. He might not make shots, but at least he’s making the right decisions as to what to do. But I’ve never been through a stretch with him where the majority of the plays that he’s making I’m sort of saying, `What the (heck) is he doing?’ He comes off a pick and has a lane to the basket and he’s shooting the step-back jumper."

"I don’t know the answer with him right now and I’m going to have to talk to him,’’ Van Gundy continued. ``Maybe we’re going to have to do different stuff for him. But it’s not all on him.’’
Citat:
"People are like, `He’s struggling,’ but I expected to struggle because I had to learn how everybody here plays,’’ Arenas said. ``I can’t just go down and play my kind of basketball and attack. That’s not what we do here."

"I’m going to shoot it, and if I see somebody I’ll pass it,’’ Arenas said. ``That’s how I used to be. When you’re a scorer you are thinking about scoring and everything comes easy. It’s just weird. I catch myself not being aggressive, and when I do turn it on, I don’t have my rhythm. … When I’m alone shooting, I feel like I can be beaten. But in games, I’m so worried about missing shots and that’s what happens. So I have to get myself right somehow."
Overkill är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat