Sharp$: 6328

NHL 2014/15
Stats: 83 - 122 - 11
ROI: 115.74%
Vinstprocent: 40.49%

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Geezer Visa inlägg
USA borde väll matcha Miller redan ikväll? Man bör vilja få in honom i turneringen och Quick eller Thomas kan få känna på turneringen i matchen mot Norge.
Har dock ingen fakta bakom detta.
Miller startar med 90% säkerhet ikväll:

The worst-kept secret on Team USA has been now made public. Buffalo goalie Ryan Miller is the No. 1 goalie for these Olympics.

"I think he's played very well," Team USA coach Ron Wilson said. "He's our starting goalie. I don't think there are any issues there."

Wilson says he made the decision almost two weeks ago, reaching out to Miller by phone at halftime of the Super Bowl game between the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints.

Wilson looked at Miller's save percentage (.930) and his shutouts (5) and the fact that he had already registered 30 wins for the Sabres and he knew Miller had beaten out a struggling Tim Thomas of the Boston Bruins and young Los Angeles Kings goalie Jon Quick.

Those two goalies will likely alternate as Miller's backup throughout the tournament. Barring a meltdown, Wilson plans to play Miller in every game.

"I told him you are the starting goalie and I just want you to know that so you don't have to worry about it this week that you have to put on a performance," Wilson said of the phone call during the Super Bowl. "Your play this year warrants that and you are the guy."
mackyyy är uppkopplad nu   Ge poäng Svara med citat