Motivering:
Match: Maria Sharapova - Sabine Lisicki

Sport: Tennis

Type: WTA Australian Open

Pick: Maria Sharapova -1,5 sets

Odds: 1,83 @ Ladbrokes

Stake: 5/10

Start time: 23/1 10:00

Here I will go for the russian favourite, who´ve impressed me a lot so far during the tournament. Maria Sharapova beat Dulko, Hampton and Kerber in very easy style back to back, and she seems stronger than last year actually, both from the back of the court and in the servemotion, with a lot less amount of double faults. Im not sure if she moves enough to take the title, but Im pretty confident she will take this one.

Sabine Lisicki is a young up and coming player from Germany, who had her breaktrough last year with a semifinal in Wimbledon.

Lisicki had much problems with injurys during the fall and preseason, and because of that her serve is not as sharph and powerful as before. The serve is a great weapon for her, and especially against higher ranked opponents she needs it to cope with them, since her game from the baseline is limited with poor movement. Lisicki wasnt bad against Kuznetsova in the third round, but I dont think that game is enough to upset the tall russian lady.

This is a bad match-up for Sabine under the circumstances, and I will try 5 units here.

Good Luck !

Lucky7

Senast redigerad av gbkalle den 2012-01-23 klockan 08:13.
gbkalle är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat