Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2012-01-25, 19:58   #2
Soap

Soaps avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2010
Sharp$: 1843
Standard

Sportyy slår på stora trumman och lägger ner 3.4% av rullen på Barca ah-1. Eftersom Unibet inte har asiatiskt så kan man ju alltid hoppas att Real förlorar med mer än en boll ikväll och chansa iväg en hundring på Barca EH-1, just nu ger det 2.50.

Motiveringen till Sportyys pick lyder

Citat:
Barca has really taken the measure to Real Madrid lately. They showed it in the last 2 matches played at Santiago Bernabeu and now they have the opportunity to get the next Cup round, at home. Barca would pass with a draw or even a 0-1 defeat. However, I really doubt Guardiola team will be content only with any of those results. Rivalry and problems between the 2 teams have grown in the last months. The “Pepe affair” has generated an extra tension in Barcelona and it looks they want “revenge” in the form of a great and overwhelming victory. Morover, they can take advantage of the recent internal problems between Mourinho -who might leave Real Madrid in June- and the Spanish players. I don’t know how offensive or defensive will be Mourinho initial tactics but in any case Barca is now quite superior. They showed it some days ago at Santiago Bernabeu and the difference is likely to be even bigger in their stadium. Messi started this 2012 a bit low of form but after his last match in Málaga he now seems to be near his best level. Even though Madrid players can take out their pride and can play with less pressure than in Madrid, I see very likely an easy local victory. Only if Barca doesn’t win the match we would lose the bet. If Barca wins by one we receive our money back.