Vinstprocent: %

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av RobinD Visa inlägg
Ladbrokes: Morecambe vs Hereford Over 2.5 @ 2.00

Insats: 1 SEK

"Din insats är för hög, vänligen försök igen"

Försök med vadå?
Blev du limiterad nyligen på Ladbrokes? Detta hände mig också i veckan, kan alltså inte ens satsa _1_ krona.. då fick jag detta till svar:

"Dear Mr xxx,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding placing bets and please accept our apologies for the delay in replying.

I am sorry to learn of your frustration in placing bets over the internet. I can confirm that you are currently limited to 0.00% of the stake which we accept on any given event. This has been applied to your account as a result of some of the business you have recently placed with us. I can assure you we do wish to attract customers to our service whether they win or lose. We do though have a responsibility to run the business profitably and therefore we do restrict certain customers and certain bets.

We do regularly review the stake factors on accounts in line with the business patterns of our customers and we may look to alter the factor in the future. I can also offer you the Telephone Betting number which is 0800 777 888. If you phone your bets in using this number we may be able to accommodate larger stakes. This is because a decision will be made by one of our trading team according to whether the bet suits the book. By contrast, restrictions on the internet are applied across the board.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you.

Yours sincerely,"

Bara att casha ut och se glad ut...
vessl123 är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat