Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2012-05-10, 09:40   #33
ungthjerta

Reg.datum: feb 2011
Sharp$: 302
Standard

[Alison] Hello, Welcome to Stan James Live Support, how may I help you?
[Visitor] Hi Alison, I got an email saying my account was closed but I think there must have been some kind of mistake.
[Alison] One moment while I check.
[Visitor] I play a little lowroller blackjackand over under odd even in play and an occasion punt on scandinavian football.
[Visitor] I have give Bill Hill £1000s, you've ****canned a potentially lucrative customer.
[Visitor] given
[Alison] I understand your disappointment but a trading decision was made and your was [sic] account closed. Any open bets will be honoured, and any outstanding balance will be returned to you via your normal withdrawal method.
[Visitor] I'd like to know what specifically about my "betting patterns" influenced the decision (so that I can avoid it with other books).
[Visitor] I've bet a total of about £30 with you.
[Visitor] You're hardly risking going out of business.
[Alison] On reviewing your account it was felt by our Trading Manager that you were exhibiting a betting pattern that is known in the trade as 'Arbing'. This is betting at fixed odds and then laying or trading the bet off at shorter odds on betting exchanges to guarantee a profit, this is not something Stan James wishes to encourage and lead

[Chatten slutades]

[Andrew] Hello welcome to Stan James live support, how may I help you ?
[Visitor] I just logged in to take the money out of my account and I looked at my statement and I can't understand for the life of me how your traders came up with that I was arbing.
[Visitor] My max bet was £10.
[Visitor] Which, if I had covered the other side of the bet somewhere else would have gained me about 20p at the most.
[Visitor] Mostly I bet over/under in play.
[Andrew] One moment please.
[ungthjerta] Not possible to "arb" there, because if I played against another in-play, the lines would change or a goal could go in.
[Visitor] Am I not allowed to play blackjack either?
[Visitor] It's like accusing me of murdering someone with a wet noodle.
[Andrew] This purely a tradingdecision based on their opinion to close your Account. This decision will not be reversed.
[Visitor] But they are wrong, I was not arbing.
[Andrew] Your Account will remain closed.
[Visitor] Are they that paranoid/unreasonable?
[Andrew] Sorry for any dissapointment this may cause, but there is not really anything else I can do to help you.
[Visitor] I'd like to talk to a trader to determine his "thinking" on this.
[Andrew] Unfortunately the traders do not discuss their opinions and are not available on chat.
[Visitor] It's an over-the-top unreasonable decision and such decisions -- well put it this way, I wouldn't buy stock in stan james.

[Chatten slutades]

Senast redigerad av ungthjerta den 2012-05-10 klockan 14:22.
ungthjerta är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat