KP
Sharpest

KPs avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2009
Sharp$: 45581
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av sollentuna_slamtilt Visa inlägg
Hur kommer det sig att de engelska bookiesarna inte vill ha svenska spelare kan man undra, är vi för bra på att spela?

B365 verkar ju inte ha några problem att ha svenskar som spelar.
Exempelvis
https://www.sharps.se/forums/177615-post182.html

Citat:
[LouiseC] Hello, Welcome to Stan James Live Support, how may I help you?
[Visitor] hi stan, i was thinking to opening an account with you but i have heard that its almost impossible to even make a bet. That you limit accounts even before they have started playing...so i would like to get to know your criterias of allowing making bets with stan james?
[LouiseC] We do restrict Regions to which we do not market that would be correct.
[Visitor] ok so u meen a country where customer come from?...am i allowed from Sweden?
[LouiseC] You can open an account but you would probably be restricted in how much you can bet on certain markets.
[Visitor] i only play big markets, like premier league etc so my question to you then is: is that a certain market? im just curious though i read that one player on a forum claimed that he got limited even before he had placed any bet...thats quite funny
[LouiseC] Im sorry Im probably not being very clear, it is the account that is restricted as soon as you register because of the Region you register from, but depending on the market/liabilities at the time of you bet is what determines how much you can achieve on a bet.
[Visitor] ok so u meen that Sweden is a " high risk" country regarding betting? Well, that´s something new for me - but ok, i wont take more of your time. Have a nice evening
[LouiseC] No we do not market to Sweden, we do not know the customers at all.
[LouiseC] Have a good evening.
KP är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat