Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2012-08-14, 09:52   #14
Soap

Soaps avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2010
Sharp$: 1843
Standard

www.tslpicks.com

Spelblogg som drivs av en professionell turkisk capper. Han är snäll nog att dela med sig av sin kunskap om turkiska högsta ligan, Süper Lig, gratis och kör även livespel via sin twitter (@tslpicks). Har en stabil säsong med välmotiverade rekar bakom sig.

Citat:
Well, the season is over in Turkey Super League. Galatasaray is the champion of 2011-2012 and Fenerbahce is the runner up. Betting season in Turkey Super League is also over for me. I had a very good season bettingwise. The followers of this blog made really good profit overall. Here is the stats of my bets in blog:

Won bets: 42
Lost bets: 24
Void bets: 2

Staked: 350 units
Profit overall: 61.575 units!
Yield: 17.59%

I hope to go on my pick in this blog in the new season and hope to have another profitable year in 2012-2013. Please leave your feedbacks, especially your critiques in order for me to improve the blog.

Hope to see you all in new season.. Take care and good luck with your bets
Presentation saxad från bloggen:
Spoiler:
Who am I?

I am a professional bettor with an experience of more that 10 years in this business. Although I bet on every league and game I find value, I have the best knowledge in Turkey Super League. This is why I started this blog as I want to help you with my knowledge and experience in this league and I want you to make profit with me as long as you follow my blog.

What are you going to find here?

You will find my early and live bets for Turkey Super League. Bets will be taken from asian sites such as Sbobet and Ibcbet. Each bet will have a short or long explanation and there will be a stake amount under it. Stakes will be according to my level of confidence. There will be 2 different stake types: Normal stake and big stake. You will not see “big stake” very frequently but when I believe there is big value in a bet, it will be recommended with big stake. At the end of the day it is all about the value and all bets I recommend here are based on a mixture of news, form and my experience in this league.

Is this blog free?

Definately. I am not charging anything here. And I am only recommeding the bets I take. So the aim is to win together.
Soap är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat