Gammal 2012-11-07, 18:24   #11
MKej

MKejs avatar

Reg.datum: apr 2012
Sharp$: 347
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Lazlo Visa inlägg
En motivering till varför du spelar det skulle vara intressant att höra? Ett simpelt pick bidrar inte med så mycket till tråden utan det är spreadsheeten till för!
I am going to be playing the GS Warriors at home against the Cleveland Cavaliers. I think the Cavs are highly over valued due to their recent play. They are 2-2 coming off a big road win against the Clippers. That win to me was just complete variance. They were lucky to get 11 three pointers made from Kryie Irving and Dion Waiters. These guys are good players but they won't be getting 33 points a night from 3 pointers on the regular. The Clippers turned the ball over 25 times which was also a big aberration and a big part of why the Cavs were able to steal that road game.

The Warriors are in a great spot coming into this game as they are coming off a tough fought loss to the Kings and have yet to win a home game. They lost their 1st home game to Memphis, team they much up poorly with because of the Grizzlies great inside play. This Warriors team will be hungry for that first home win. Cleveland on the other hand may be a little more lax as they already got the 1st win of the road trip which every coach says is the biggest.

Cleveland only won two games in a row once all last year. Their team is improved but I don't think it's thattt much better to all of a sudden in the 1st week of the season go out and win two tough road games. The Cavaliers have an injury to key player Tyler Zeller. He had 15 points and was instrumental in that last road win. The Cavs have one of the worst benches in the NBA so that's a big blow to them. The Cavs biggest problem has been their defense. They can't stop anyone. The Warriors should be able to exploit their weakness as they have a team filled with talented scorers. Stephen Curry is one of the best PG scorers in the NBA and he can light it up. Klay Thompson is probably the best shooter in the whole league, he should have a monster game. David Lee is an extremely skilled big who can score inside and out, same goes with Andrew Bogut. Role players Jarrett Jack, Harrison Barnes and Carl Landry all can put the ball in the basket as well. The Warriors defense is not all that great either but I do think it is better than Cleveland and they should benefit from the fact that Cleveland doesn't have many scorers. I see the Warriors winning this game by around 6-10 points.

FRA: SJ55
MKej är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat