mackapär ver.0.8.1
Stats: 2879 - 3456 - 618
ROI: 100.19%
Vinstprocent: 45.45%

Standard

White won / details red and white 2013

http://translate.google.com/translat...1-1238280.html
Citat:
[23:43] white sets of overwhelming victory.

Största nyheten just nu dock:
http://lotsheep.tumblr.com/post/7175...duation-at-nhk
Citat:
After making an appearance with the song “Koisuru Fortune Cookie” with some 110 members, she stepped forth with the microphone and made the following announcement.

"If I may, I would like to take this opportunity to say something. I, Oshima Yuko, will graduate from AKB48"

Takahashi Minami, the group General Manager started tearing up and the other members, having not been notified prior to the announcement, were also shocked speechless. The whole hall erupted in a roar of surprise in unison . She then continued with a bright smile nonetheless.

"This would be the last time I would stand on the Kouhaku Uta Gassen stage like this. I will sing this with appreciation and gratitude in my heart. Please continue to support AKB48 in the coming years. AKB48 shall bring a close to this year 2013 with a song, lets bring it up for the Akagumi! (Red Group)"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

"…a soccer match is equivalent to two teams throwing a dice. The number 6 means goal and the number of attempts of both teams is fixed already at the beginning of the match, reflecting their respective fitness in that season."

Senast redigerad av boored den 2013-12-31 klockan 17:43.
boored är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat