mackapär ver.0.8.1
Stats: 2879 - 3456 - 618
ROI: 100.19%
Vinstprocent: 45.45%

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av sskssk Visa inlägg
Jisses nu blir jag nojjig

Skärmarna måste alltså vara av samma model???

Har ju redan ett gamalt lik till skärm, så tänkte börja med att köpa till 1 ny.

Med parvis menas det att det är 2+2 kan jag då köra en model av skärm i ena paret och en annan model av skärm i det andra paret om jag bara skall ha 2skärmar till att börja med?
med bara 2 skärmar finns väl ingen begränsing, de är väl just i de scenariot som inlägget med det kortet och man använder dp > dvi adaptrarna som följer med. Tror inte de spelar nån roll om man bara kör skärmarna i extended mode, men kan ha fel.

Prestandan på kortet avslöjas ju redan av strömförbrukningen 17W, mot ca 200W för mer normala kort, prestandan: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gp...ro+2460&id=237 så man ska ju vara säker på att inte spela nåt iaf. Det är dessutom dyrt så prioriterar du inte tystnad/strömföbrukning lär du skaffa nåt annat kort som ger mer prestanda för pengarna.

AMD Eyefinity om olika modeller på skärmar, detta gäller dock inte för kort som avviker från standarden som tex kortet ovan:

Citat:
I’ve heard all of the monitors need to be the same resolution for AMD Eyefinity technology to work. Is that true?

It’s partially true. AMD Eyefinity technology is a brand name that actually describes three distinct functions:

1. Hardware support for three or more monitors attached to a single graphics card.

2. Software support to independently configure and run each of those displays.

3. And software support to combine the resolutions of all of those displays into one big resolution.

At a basic level, many users like AMD Eyefinity technology for the first reason: connecting more than two displays is no longer a challenge as it has been in the past. And whether you run Linux, Microsoft® Windows® or Mac OS®, each operating system works seamlessly with AMD’s hardware/software to connect and configure multiple displays.

Assuming for a moment that you never perform any additional configuration once the monitors are connected, these displays are running in what’s called “extended mode.” Monitors do not have to be the same size or resolution in this mode, and you should feel free to rearrange your games and applications across the extended displays as you see fit.

The primary drawback to extended displays is that a game or video cannot readily be maximized to take advantage of all the displays at the same time, which is where AMD Eyefinity technology’s SLS mode steps in.

Single Large Surface (SLS) mode is activated when you create an AMD Eyefinity technology display group in the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center. SLS mode combines the resolutions of all the connected displays, and then essentially “tricks” the operating system into believing that there is one display with that large combined resolution.

DMC Devil May Cry™ in AMD Eyefinity technology 5x1 portrait mode. Spanning
the game to all five monitors would not be possible without SLS.

While SLS mode does not require all monitors to be of the same resolution, SLS mode will force each monitor to match the smallest resolution on any of the displays you’re combining. For example, a 1680x1050 monitor paired with two 1920x1200 monitors will force the 1920x1200 monitors to 1680x1050 before they’re combined for a final SLS resolution of 5040x1050. For this reason, we do strongly encourage all monitors to have, at the very least, the same resolution. Provided you meet this technical requirement, we think you’ll find the effect of SLS to be absolutely breathtaking.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

"…a soccer match is equivalent to two teams throwing a dice. The number 6 means goal and the number of attempts of both teams is fixed already at the beginning of the match, reflecting their respective fitness in that season."

Senast redigerad av boored den 2014-02-04 klockan 11:22.
boored är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat