Archs avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 6758

Smirnoff Ice
Stats: 1059 - 1080 - 44
ROI: 98.87%
Vinstprocent: 49.51%

Standard

Vore komiskt och pinsamt om King James, efter all den vila och att reta gallfeber på massa folk med att inte spela i april, kommer ut och knappt vinner mot Bulls. Dessutom hade han och Noah en liten showdown i dec 2009, när Noah (troligen) kallade honom för "bitch" och LBJ gick mot Bulls bänk.

Citat:
16:e april 2010

Noah recently told reporters his club would “shock the world” and defeat the Cavaliers in their first round Eastern Conference Playoff Series which begins this Saturday at the Q Arena in Cleveland. After a team shoot around Thursday night LBJ told the “Associated Press” that the Bulls big man may soon be sorry he wished to play Cleveland in the first round.

James said “We’re ready for the challenge. I think Noah’s a really good player. He’s a really good talent. But, you know, he asked for us a couple weeks ago and he got us. So we’re ready. It’s a different monster they’re going to be playing against on Saturday.”

The “Chosen One” has had a bad taste in his mouth for quite a long while; and he wants to finally get rid of it starting this weekend. James said “I’ve been waiting personally on this since Game 6 of the Orlando series. It kind of hurts for a long time. You kind hold that in for all summer and all regular season to get back to this point. I’ll be happy Saturday when I get the opportunity to release it.”
Oh snap! LBJ hemma kommer att få allt med sig och nån tekniskt på Noah är att vänta. Drar Noah på sig tidiga fouls och måste sitta är det Cavs med 20 i halvtid
Arch är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat