Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2014-02-24, 19:20   #56
Pricehunter

Reg.datum: aug 2010
Sharp$: 676
Standard

Länge sen nu men har inte haft tid till rekar utan mest bara spel i spreaden. Har dock hittat ett intressant i morgon:

Time: 16:00
Zakopalova K. – Vekic D.
Pick: Vekic +1.5 set, 1.77 @ SBOBET
Result:

Will go against Zakopalova here. She have been playing some great tennis lately but the lot of matches have come to affect her, both mentally and physically. She lost her 6 straight final and now have 2-12 in finals. Much because she was not 100% having problem with her breathing in the final against Nara.

Now, she is heading to Florianopolis only 24 h after the final and will face a though opponent in Vekic, if Zako play this one i think she will have a hard time, coming from clay and she should be tired in head and body.

Her coach reported she has bronchitis and breathing issues and she didn’t sleep at all the entire night before the final. ”I have an asthma problem so I couldn’t breathe,” Zakopalova told reporters.

Vekic, born 1996, made her a name in 2012 reaching final in Tashkent on HC and reached top 100 in 2013. She have a solid FH and service game that suits faster conditions and having HC as her favorite surface, she should have a great chance to make an upset here, at least take a set, as I mentioned Zakopalova should not be in her best condition and i choose to play.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pricehunter är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat