Jakk

Reg.datum: mar 2010
Sharp$: 15

Jakk-Nolimit
Stats: 13 - 14 - 1
ROI: 108.40%
Vinstprocent: 48.00%

Standard

VERY interesting situation in tonight’s game between Orlando and Atlanta. The whole world wants Orlando but yet Pinnacle opened this line at -5 1.93. As I’m writing this it’s at -6 1.94 and that is also a very good offer compared to most other books for those betting Orlando. At most public books you can get +7 at good odds. This is a HUGE difference and it’s clear that Pinnacle wants Orlando action. There are some big fish betting Atlanta big tonight or Pinnacle is wanting to take big risk. It might be both but I don’t really care. It’s a great sign that Atlanta is probably the right side to be on tonight.

Most people believe Orlando will win easy tonight but imo it takes some balls to win at US sports and go with the underdogs the public hates.

I love the +7 s but some of the euro books offer crazy good prices on the money line as well. I will divide my bets over the whole game as this Atlanta team is very streaky.

I suggest waiting until closer to tipoff to take these bets as the numbers are likely to get even better…..

I will also have baseball on here soon….

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
av min dagbok
Jakk är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat