Ämne: Bonustrading
Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2017-09-13, 19:18   #1180
neonguy

Reg.datum: nov 2010
Sharp$: 375
Standard

Jag fick precis ett erbjudande från Oddsmonkey som innebär 2% kommission till årets slut på Betfair.

Spoiler:
2% commission at Betfair
OddsMonkey and Betfair have joined forces once again. With Betfair Integration, we've made matched slicker, quicker and easier than ever. Now, we want to give even more.

Opt in before 10am (BST) on Monday 18th September to get 2% commission across all markets until the end of the year!

This exclusive commission rate is only available to OddsMonkey Premium members!

"Opt in" före den 18:e september alltså, och så gäller det därefter året ut. Det är ju ett bra erbjudande för oss som bonustradar (eller tradar öht). Är rätt tamt på marknader och omsättning på Smarket fortfarande nämligen.

Intressant att Betfair och OM samarbetar. Jag gissar att Betfair trivs med matched betting?

Kommer dock inte in på T&C länken, så man lär ju inte bli förvånad om det bara gäller vissa marknader. Men å andra sidan, Betfair vill väl locka tillbaka kunder så vore ju korkat av dom om det är "knepigheter" bakom erbjudandet.

Edit:

Hittade T&C nu:

Spoiler:
1. Who can take part?
Betfair customers that also subscribe to Oddsmonkey Premium

2. How and when can I qualify?
This offer is intended for customers participating in Matched Betting, this is reflected in the offer criteria. You must opt-in on the specified page in order to qualify and continued access to the promotional rate is contingent on;

Placing at least one Betfair Exchange bet via the Oddsmonkey Oddsmatcher tool every 14 days during the promotional period
Not exceeding a maximum of ten back bets per calendar month (including those executed by using Exchange Cash Out or netting off lay bets)
Not exceeding a threshold of €300 in commission paid between the start and the end of the promotional period
3. What can I win?
2% commission for all your Matched betting until the end of the promotional period.

4. When will I get my prize?
You will qualify for your 2% commission rate from the 12:00 on 18/09/2017 across all markets until the end of the promotional period at 23:59 on 31/12/2017 subject to meeting the requirements of the promotion laid out above. The 2% rate will apply as normal.

5. What else do I need to know?
Should you qualify and opt-in to the promotion but not meet the criteria for continued qualification Betfair reserve the right to remove the promotional commission rate from your account.

6. Other boring but essential stuff
Betfair will identify you as an Oddsmonkey Premium Subscriber by recognising your visit to the opt-in page.

Ok, erbjudandet är tydligen t o m anpassat efter oss matched bettors. Där ser man!

Senast redigerad av neonguy den 2017-09-13 klockan 19:29.
neonguy är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat