Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2018-06-12, 17:16   #40
stanger

Reg.datum: jan 2014
Sharp$: 336
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Galeocerdo cuvier Visa inlägg
Vansinnigt fattigt med erbjudanden för att vara första gången Sverige kvalificerar sig på 12 år? Har personligen fått noll riktade erbjudanden via mail, och de som finns på de officiella sidorna är inte mycket att hänga i granen. Kan bero på att spellicensen snart kommer och att det inte är lönt för bolagen att lägga ner pengar på kampanjer i syfte att locka folk.

Hur ser det ut i era inkorgar gällande VM-erbjudanden?
Fick detta från Roy Richie i min inkorg..

Deposit a minimum of €20 and get a matching Free bet up to €100!

Deposit today, place your bet on any of the World Cup 2018, contact Customer Support and get a matching Free Bet up to €100.

Kraven är..

The player must be a recipient of this mailer and must do a First Deposit before the first match Russia – Saudi Arabia Kick-off time on the 14th June.
The Matching Free Bet will be based on the Bet amount placed on the World Cup 2018 markets following the deposit. For example, the player deposits 60 Euros, place a 40 Euros bet on Saudi Arabia to win the match. The player contacts Customer Support and gets a 40 Euros Free Bet to place another bet on the World Cup markets.
Only the First bet placed on any World Cup 2018 odd following the deposit will qualify to get the Free bet.
The player will get the winnings not the free bet stake. For example, the player gets a 50 Euros Free bet, places it at an odd of 2.00. He wins the bet and gets 50 Euros credited to his account: 2 (odd) x 50 (Free bet stake)=100 – 50 (Free bet stake)=50 Euros.
The minimum qualifying Deposit is 20 Euros
The minimum qualifying bet to get the Matching Free bet is 20 Euros.
The maximum free bet value is 100 Euros.
No minimum odd for the Free bet to be placed.
No minimum odd for the Qualifying bet on any World Cup market.
No cash out will be permitted on the Qualifying bet or the Free bet. In case a player has click on Cash out for one of the 2 (Qualifying bet or Free bet), the bet placed with the free bet will be forfeited, winnings will be forfeited too (in case of the bet been already settled.
All other General Terms and

Jag slog till iaf
stanger är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat