Gammal 2010-09-29, 23:32   #5
tompa87

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 6056

Stats: - -
ROI: %
Vinstprocent: %

Standard

Barring any last-minute changes, here's a look at the lineup the Canucks will ice tonight in San Jose. Cody Hodgson will play his third straight game and skate on a line with Bill Sweatt and Raffi Torres. Peter Schaefer returns from an eye injury and skate with Alex Bolduc and Jannik Hansen. Jeff Tambellini and Brendan Morrison will skate together on a line with Guillaume Desbiens. Joel Perrault will skate between Darcy Hordichuk and Victor Oreskovich. The defensive pairings will have Shane O'Brien with Aaron Rome, Keith Ballard with Lee Sweatt and Dan Hamhuis with Christian Ehrhoff. Eddie Lack is expected to start in goal with Cory Schneider backing up the young Swede.

-Rippat från Tonight's lineup in San Jose - Puckworld

Verkar alltså som att Canucks kommer till spel utan sedinarna och Loungo i målet. San jose måste vara hungriga, det är deras sista match på en ganska horibel försäsong, och man ges verkligen chansen att komma in i det nu, hemma i HP pavilion.

2 uts på sharks @ 1.76

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
train TJUU TJUUUUU
tompa87 är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat