Ämne: Limiteringar
Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2010-10-06, 16:09   #61
DamageINC

DamageINCs avatar

Reg.datum: jul 2010
Sharp$: 4014
Standard

Öppnade ett konto på Stan James för några veckor sen. Har lagt 76 spel, de flesta för 20kr och inget för över 40 (dock alla till cirka marknadshögst odds). Hade 300kr från början och har kanske 200 just nu, och ändå började jag märka av en limitering idag så jag högg livechatten.

Stan Live Support
[Denis] Hello, Welcome to Stan James Live Support, how may I help you?
[DamageINC] Hello, I'm just really wondering why I have been limited. I play for really small stakes and have been loosing money to you
[DamageINC] finding it pretty strange
[DamageINC] anyone there?
[Denis] sorry to keep you
[DamageINC] its ok
[Denis]

Our traders are of the opinion that your account is being used for Arbing purposes. (betting at fixed odds and then laying or trading the bet off at shorter odds on betting exchanges) Whilst I am no expert in this area, it does appear after me having a quick glance over your betting history that this is what your account is being used for. For the above reason our traders wish to monitor your business more closely which they can do more efficiently by ensuring your bets are placed via our call centre, you will find you are normally offered larger wagers than you are offered online when placing bets via our call centre.

[DamageINC] are you serious? My bets are usually £2
[Denis] it makes no difference
[DamageINC] arbing at that rate would make me..... a few pennies a day?
[DamageINC] come on
[Denis] I'm sorry but the restrictions will remain in place
[DamageINC] that is just weird.. I loose money to you
[DamageINC] theres a difference between betting at good odds and arbing
[Denis] it is possible to cover all the options thus guaranteeing a profit
[DamageINC] All I can say is that I am defininitely not trading odds, and it would be nice of you to let me bet my approx. £5/day
[Denis] unfortunately the restrictions will remain. All accounts are reviewed every 12 weeks
[DamageINC] guaranteeing a profit at a few pennies yes, look at the size of my bets!
[DamageINC] I would have to bet my amounts x100 to get some decent profit, I hope you realize that
[Denis] I have the bets range from Ladies Basketball to south American football
[Denis] the restrictions will remain
[DamageINC] so? you have offered good odds there
[DamageINC] I bet good odds, but I do not trade
[Denis] I am not going to argue with you as the decision has been made as is final
[Denis] I am sorry for your disappointment
[DamageINC] but it is a retarded decision, and I wont probably return here.
[Denis] that is your choice
[DamageINC] well, it is yours really by not letting small time loosing customers use your services
[DamageINC] pretty fine business, bye bye
[Denis] goodbye

Fuck You Stan James

Senast redigerad av DamageINC den 2010-10-06 klockan 17:30.
DamageINC är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat