Gammal 2020-03-21, 19:07   #5
Basse

Reg.datum: mar 2012
Sharp$: 30288
Standard

RACE8: 7–5–3–6

RACE9: 7-4-5-6

RACE 10: 6-7-1-2

Race 10: Man, it’s mostly new shooters / shippers galore in this optional claimer for three-year-old fillies. I’m taking George Weaver’s I Dare U, who ran really well in two (longer) races last season up north. I am a huge proponent of Weaver’s operation and expect this Daredevil filly to return running! Reagan’s Edge, meanwhile, exits a daylight victory at Indian Grand that has produced two next-out winners (Competitive Fire won at IND while Pranked scored a nice win on the turf at Fair Grounds.) We Miss Susie, on the rail, is in career form and razor sharp for trainer Jane Cibelli. Wanderlust displayed a good dose of seasoning, poise and old fashioned ability in her Feb. 8 win at Tampa Bay. I was impressed with her cruising speed and the fact she had no issue tracking / racing inside of horses (in a bulky field of 11.) Since that race three fillies that have returned to win. Note this is just a trainer change from Ignacio Correas to Kathy Ritvo as Reeves Thoroughbred Racing was the majority owner of this Union Rags filly in her first out score. Excellent race here!

RACE 11: 2-4-5-1

Senast redigerad av Basse den 2020-03-21 klockan 19:08.
Basse är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat