Gammal 2021-02-16, 20:25   #14
Stekel

Stekels avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 26721
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av LightFromMars Visa inlägg
Thank you very much for all your interesting answers!!

I have contacted Mikael Sandlin, he thinks auto starts are about ~0,5 seconds faster than volt starts.

I would like to write something positive about racing times:
I am actually betting gallop races since many years. When Corona started last year, Sweden was the only country to host horse races, so I got interested in Swedish trotting. And I am still well into it, because of the racing times.

In the USA the so called ‘speed figures’ are standard in gallop and are used by all experts and newspapers. The reason why they work well is that the US dirt tracks have almost all the same form and length. The same is true for Scandinavian trotting tracks!!
This makes them pretty much comparable. Of course there are differences in the conditions, weather, time of the year and so on. But if you look on the last 20-30 races of a horse, you can get a rough idea on its capability by observing its racing times.
Once I have done that, I know which horses are the best, if they all would have their best form.

So you could now say, that’s never the case. But I don’t care. I am looking for underestimated horses I can use for the Trio (trifecta). And as two or three horses are normally get disqualified in every race and the form of a horse is not really predictable, it works quite well over a long time.
Don't know who Sandlin is but if that is what he says he obviously don't know what he is talking about. Anyone with no prior knowledge can see this is false in 30 seconds. Just look up any horse with a decent amount of starts and compare volt to auto start records.

You ask questions and then seem to disregard all the answers given when making your summary here. Except for the false one that came from somewhere else. Why do you even ask? If you want to make it simple and say that US galopp and Swedish trotting is basically same thing. And condense your betting decisions to times then go ahead. It's your money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stekel är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat