Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2011-06-13, 00:03   #1
DamageINC

DamageINCs avatar

Reg.datum: jul 2010
Sharp$: 4014
Standard

Nu har StanJames överträffat sig själv, igen...

Detta bolag alltså, bjuppar på humor gång på gång, men ibland även på rejäla utstick vilket är orsaken att jag fram till idag har haft dem i min "bokhylla". Jag är ingen storbetare, och hos SJ har jag aldrig spelat för över 100kr så vitt jag vet, min avg. stake ligger kanske på 30-40 hos dem. Jag ligger även omkring +/-0 på mitt konto. Trots detta har jag tidigare blivit limiterad för misstänkt arbing trots protester (jag skulle alltså tjäna ören/bet om jag arbade på dessa nivåer), och för en timme sen damp detta mail ner i inkorgen:

Citat:
Från: StanJames.​com
Ämne: Stan James Account Closure‏

Dear xxxx
Your StanJames.com username is: damageinc

All Stan James accounts are reviewed on a regular basis by our Trading team, and due to betting patterns on this account the decision has been made to close it.

I would make you aware that this decision has been made at the highest level and will not be reversed. Any open bets will be honoured, and any outstanding balance will be returned to you via your normal withdrawal method.

Kind regards

The Stan James Team.
Jag visste inte riktigt om jag skulle skratta åt humorn i det hela eller gråta över den stackars person som faktiskt tagit detta beslut med de fakta som föreligger i tron att han klämde dit en "riktig" arbare. Jag valde det första och kontaktade därför livechatten i jakt på lite mer underhållning:

Citat:
[Louise] Hello, Welcome to Stan James Live Support, how may I help you?
[DamageINC] Hello, I just recieved a mail saying that my account will be closed because of my "betting patterns"
[DamageINC] must be a joke since I have never placed a bet bigger than £10 at stanjames
[DamageINC] and probably lost money to you since I registred
[Louise] it is not about the amounts as the email suggests it is betting patterns
[DamageINC] yes, but what do you mean by that?
[DamageINC] i lose money to you i think
[DamageINC] cant have won much at least
[Louise] your account has been reveiwed by the trading department and deemed to be being used for arberring purposes
[Louise] it is not something we encourage
[DamageINC] here we go again... you have accused me for arbing before which is ridiculous considering the amounts i bet
[DamageINC] i would be making pennys each bet
[Louise] it is within our terms to close the account, the funds will be sent back to you
[DamageINC] i just bet when you offer good odds, and i am obviously not very successful at it either
[DamageINC] so what are you afraid of?
[DamageINC] worst bookie ever
[Louise] it is a business decision
[DamageINC] your trading department really cant be that familiar with arbing if they think thats what im doing with £5-bets on average
[DamageINC] must be some other reason, like you hate swedes or something
[DamageINC] because this is lacking all the logic in the world
[Louise] I understand your frustration but there is nothing I can do Im afraid
[DamageINC] no i get that you cant do anything, thats why they design the system like this. you cant get in contact with the people making the decisions. you could at least admit that this seems very very strange
[DamageINC] like one of your traders turned up drunk at work maybe
[Louise] I think your comments are not warranted, we are a professional Company (lol /förf. anm.) who have made a business decision regarding your account
[Louise] I wish you a good evening
[DamageINC] well, your trading department has just proven you cant be taken seriously. suspending my account for arbing is on about the same level as arresting a baby for premeditated murder
[Louise] goodnight
Så till StanJames: Tack för utsticken, humorn och FU4life

För övrigt ska jag nog svara på mailet också med lite rationell rage, det kanske köper mig lite extra humor

EDIT: Jag vet att orsaken till detta beslut är att jag alltid spelar marknadshögsta, så detta behöver inte diskuteras. Ville mest dela med mig av det humoristiska i att de allvarligt tror så hårt att jag arbar att de gick så långt att de stängde mitt konto.
eddieh (+1), Vlad (+5), Shell Peppe (+2), Slurf (+5)

Senast redigerad av DamageINC den 2011-06-13 klockan 00:10.
DamageINC är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat