Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2011-06-13, 00:03   #1

DamageINCs avatar

Reg.datum: jul 2010
Sharp$: 4014
Standard

Nu har StanJames överträffat sig själv, igen...

Detta bolag alltså, bjuppar på humor gång på gång, men ibland även på rejäla utstick vilket är orsaken att jag fram till idag har haft dem i min "bokhylla". Jag är ingen storbetare, och hos SJ har jag aldrig spelat för över 100kr så vitt jag vet, min avg. stake ligger kanske på 30-40 hos dem. Jag ligger även omkring +/-0 på mitt konto. Trots detta har jag tidigare blivit limiterad för misstänkt arbing trots protester (jag skulle alltså tjäna ören/bet om jag arbade på dessa nivåer), och för en timme sen damp detta mail ner i inkorgen:

Citat:
Från: StanJames.​com
Ämne: Stan James Account Closure‏

Dear xxxx
Your StanJames.com username is: damageinc

All Stan James accounts are reviewed on a regular basis by our Trading team, and due to betting patterns on this account the decision has been made to close it.

I would make you aware that this decision has been made at the highest level and will not be reversed. Any open bets will be honoured, and any outstanding balance will be returned to you via your normal withdrawal method.

Kind regards

The Stan James Team.
Jag visste inte riktigt om jag skulle skratta åt humorn i det hela eller gråta över den stackars person som faktiskt tagit detta beslut med de fakta som föreligger i tron att han klämde dit en "riktig" arbare. Jag valde det första och kontaktade därför livechatten i jakt på lite mer underhållning:

Citat:
[Louise] Hello, Welcome to Stan James Live Support, how may I help you?
[DamageINC] Hello, I just recieved a mail saying that my account will be closed because of my "betting patterns"
[DamageINC] must be a joke since I have never placed a bet bigger than £10 at stanjames
[DamageINC] and probably lost money to you since I registred
[Louise] it is not about the amounts as the email suggests it is betting patterns
[DamageINC] yes, but what do you mean by that?
[DamageINC] i lose money to you i think
[DamageINC] cant have won much at least
[Louise] your account has been reveiwed by the trading department and deemed to be being used for arberring purposes
[Louise] it is not something we encourage
[DamageINC] here we go again... you have accused me for arbing before which is ridiculous considering the amounts i bet
[DamageINC] i would be making pennys each bet
[Louise] it is within our terms to close the account, the funds will be sent back to you
[DamageINC] i just bet when you offer good odds, and i am obviously not very successful at it either
[DamageINC] so what are you afraid of?
[DamageINC] worst bookie ever
[Louise] it is a business decision
[DamageINC] your trading department really cant be that familiar with arbing if they think thats what im doing with £5-bets on average
[DamageINC] must be some other reason, like you hate swedes or something
[DamageINC] because this is lacking all the logic in the world
[Louise] I understand your frustration but there is nothing I can do Im afraid
[DamageINC] no i get that you cant do anything, thats why they design the system like this. you cant get in contact with the people making the decisions. you could at least admit that this seems very very strange
[DamageINC] like one of your traders turned up drunk at work maybe
[Louise] I think your comments are not warranted, we are a professional Company (lol /förf. anm.) who have made a business decision regarding your account
[Louise] I wish you a good evening
[DamageINC] well, your trading department has just proven you cant be taken seriously. suspending my account for arbing is on about the same level as arresting a baby for premeditated murder
[Louise] goodnight
Så till StanJames: Tack för utsticken, humorn och FU4life

För övrigt ska jag nog svara på mailet också med lite rationell rage, det kanske köper mig lite extra humor

EDIT: Jag vet att orsaken till detta beslut är att jag alltid spelar marknadshögsta, så detta behöver inte diskuteras. Ville mest dela med mig av det humoristiska i att de allvarligt tror så hårt att jag arbar att de gick så långt att de stängde mitt konto.
eddieh (+1), Vlad (+5), Shell Peppe (+2), Slurf (+5)

Senast redigerad av DamageINC den 2011-06-13 klockan 00:10.
DamageINC är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 00:20   #2

Overkills avatar

Reg.datum: mar 2010
Sharp$: 7957

Speedway 2013
Stats: 6 - 6 - 0
ROI: 97.78%
Vinstprocent: 50.00%

Standard

Vilken humor! Vilka nötter!

Nu kan jag sova gott.
Overkill är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 00:23   #3

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 2093

Oscar4122-Hockey
Stats: 532 - 637 - 85
ROI: 112.00%
Vinstprocent: 45.51%

Standard

En riktig skitsida när det komemr till limiteringar.
Mina insatser låg mellan 100-200 kr, efter ett tag lät dom mig satsa max 100-120 kr.
Sedan ca 40-60 kr.
Efter ytterligare några veckor sänkte dom till 3-4 kr per spel och när jag nu försöker lägga ett spel möts jag av denna text:

Citat:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to bet, due to self-exclusion you have previously set, under responsible gambling policy. It will expire on 26.Nov 2011.
oscar4122 är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 00:47   #4
O12

O12s avatar

Reg.datum: maj 2010
Sharp$: 3892

boken
Stats: 1777 - 1624 - 120
ROI: 105.38%
Vinstprocent: 52.25%

Standard

Sorgligt bolag som jag faktiskt hoppas konkar någon gång...
O12 är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 02:47   #5

DamageINCs avatar

Standard

Drog iväg detta till deras accounts-avdelning. Inväntar ivrigt svar när jag kravlar upp ur bingen imorn

Citat:
Hi,

Ok, so I just talked to your customer service as this really surprised me, and apparently you are believing me to be arbing. So... Is this a joke, a mistake or do you actually have people that stupid working at your trading department?! These are the facts:

1. My maximum bet on your site all time was probably around £10.
2. My average bet on your site is about £3
3. A person being boring enough to destroy the thrill of betting by sure betting is probably making 1-5% wins/sure bet.

Conclusion: I would be making £0.03-£0.5/bet based on my history, and for you to believe me to be arbing at those levels are just ludicrous. I would be making ten times that per day collecting depositable cans in the streets.

No, I'm just a regular gambler who is just not stupid enough to bet on bad odds. Now and again you offer good odds, which of course is attractive to me as a customer so I play them (WITHOUT securing a win of a few pennies by betting the other side). Since I'm not able to see any stakes summed up at your site, I'm not completely sure, but I actually even think that I have lost money to you since I signed up. And if that is false, my winnings cant be big at all.

I find it kind of strange too how I every month get several mails from stanjames.com filled with suggestions on how I should do, bet and act to increase my winnings at your site, when what really happens when I try to be a winning player (yet again, by betting good odds, NOT by arbing) is that I get thrown out and is considered a persona non grata. False marketing and major double standards, anyone?

I know you have rules denying me one, sparing you from having to deal with any inconvenient matters, but I'd like to request an explanation of this completely irrational decision. Obviously I'm not arbing which you really should be able to see by reviewing my account. If I do not get a serious answer to this, or if you send me some stupid respons where you stick by your arbing claims or refer to some stupid rule, you are just proving to be the unserious clown business I have had a sense of that you are. But I'll give you a chance.

/DamageINC
Vlad (+5), eddieh (+1), O12 (+1)

Senast redigerad av DamageINC den 2011-06-13 klockan 05:42.
Gammal 2011-06-13, 02:54   #6

Vlads avatar

Sharp$: 1722
Standard

Funny stuff

Kollade ditt sheet. Hur vågar du spela på allt från Tysk och Spansk Basket till Rysk och Rumänsk Fotboll och dessutom till marknadshögsta odds?! Vet du inte att du bara ska spela på PL och CL till skämtodds annars blir Scam James ledsna i ögat
Vlad är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 08:32   #7

Shell Peppes avatar

Sharp$: 987

NHL Grind 14-15
Stats: 19 - 31 - 3
ROI: 93.74%
Vinstprocent: 38.00%

Standard

Ha ha ha ha där fick man sig veckans dos av humor
Ska bli kul att läsa deras respons om du ens kommer att få någon.
Shell Peppe är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 09:27   #8
AWESOME

iCashs avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2009
Sharp$: 1591
Standard

Vill minnas att dom hade typ ett mass-utskick av det där mailet, boored mfl fick det av kära Scam-James
iCash är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 09:34   #9

RobinDs avatar

Sharp$: 5408

Fotboll 2013
Stats: 306 - 184 - 57
ROI: 104.46%
Vinstprocent: 62.45%

Standard

Dessa skojare råkade man ju ut för för länge sedan, trots förluster på runt 100 euro så arbade jag.
RobinD är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 13:04   #10

DamageINCs avatar

Standard

Citat:
If I do not get a serious answer to this, or if you send me some stupid respons where you stick by your arbing claims or refer to some stupid rule, you are just proving to be the unserious clown business I have had a sense of that you are. But I'll give you a chance.

Så, vad får man för svar då? Jo...

Citat:
Dear DamageINC,

Thank you for your recent email.

Our risk assessment team have closed this account because of your use of arbing, whilst it is not illegal, it does not conform to company policy, and the trading manager has decided to close a number of accounts because of this. We are within our rights to do so as per our terms and conditions for opening an account with us.

Whilst I appreciate you want a full and detailed explanation, i'm afraid we do not have to supply one.

3.1 Stan James reserves the right to refuse to open any account or to close or suspend any account at any time in its absolute discretion.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Leigh

Drog iväg ett RE: på det med, men postar det bara om de svarar.

Senast redigerad av DamageINC den 2011-06-13 klockan 13:57.
Gammal 2011-06-13, 13:55   #11

DamageINCs avatar

Standard

Fick ett svar till så postar den korrespondensen med:

Citat:
Hello,

You obviously did not read my last mail, because if you did you would understand that I couldn't possibly be arbing. If you do not have the courtesy to read it, at least you could forward it to someone who actually possesses the teeny tiny bit of logic that is needed to see that I'm not sure betting. I'm not going to explain it all again since I've already made all the facts painfully clear in my last mail, and if no one at StanJames can own up to this mistake, it is really sad to see how a business actually can be run. I hope that not all of your employees are as short sighted and ignorant as the person who closed my account and the guy who answered my first mail, because then you are really wasting paychecks.

/DamageINC
Citat:
Dear DamageINC

Thank you for your recent email which I have read in full.

As you are aware, your account has been closed and will not be reopened. Whether or not you are placing abridge bets or not, your betting patterns and prices you take would lead us to the conclusion that abridge bets are being placed. I accept that this is not the case, however, this doesn't change anything as you are beating us on prices and our traders do not wish you to have an account with us.

Therefore, as I have already pointed out, your account will remain closed and will not be reopened.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your custom

Kind regards,

Denis.
Ja det var ju skönt att någon kundtjänstsmänniska i alla fall kunde ge respons utan att upprepa gamla svar man redan bevisat felaktigheten i. Annars får det räcka så, never stanjames again. Jag tar mina 158 SEK på kontot till något annat bolag och försöker "arba" upp dem där istället
Gammal 2011-06-13, 14:15   #12

RobinDs avatar

Sharp$: 5408

Fotboll 2013
Stats: 306 - 184 - 57
ROI: 104.46%
Vinstprocent: 62.45%

Standard

Förstår inte vitsen med att skylla på arbing när man likväl kan använda den riktiga anledningen: de vill inte ha folk som spelar på deras pinsamt felsatta odds, dvs vinnare.
RobinD är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 15:50   #13

Wagners avatar

Reg.datum: mar 2010
Sharp$: 2199
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av RobinD Visa inlägg
Förstår inte vitsen med att skylla på arbing när man likväl kan använda den riktiga anledningen: de vill inte ha folk som spelar på deras pinsamt felsatta odds, dvs vinnare.
Men det förstår jag.

Det är ju samma sak som att erkänna sin egna inkompetens och det brukar ta emot oavsett yrkeskår. Visste väl att det var uppe alldeles nyligen. https://www.sharps.se/forums/125773-post14.html
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wagner är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 19:05   #14
Banned

Reg.datum: feb 2010
Sharp$: 5

Trav
Stats: 256 - 372 - 2
ROI: 102.25%
Vinstprocent: 40.76%

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av DamageINC Visa inlägg
Fick ett svar till så postar den korrespondensen med:

Ja det var ju skönt att någon kundtjänstsmänniska i alla fall kunde ge respons utan att upprepa gamla svar man redan bevisat felaktigheten i. Annars får det räcka så, never stanjames again. Jag tar mina 158 SEK på kontot till något annat bolag och försöker "arba" upp dem där istället

Sjukt företag som kommer förlora så mycket mer i "goodwill" än de småpengar du eventuellt vunnit/slagit deras "staff" med!

Mycket bra engelska du ståtar med också - det är alltid kul att se att någon intelligent människa tar striden mot dessa värdelösa bolag...

/Badass
Följande användare gav Sharp$ för den här posten:
DamageINC (+2)
Badass är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-06-13, 21:20   #15

Sharp$: 1829

Stats: - -
ROI: %
Vinstprocent: %

Standard

Haha fick mig ett gott skratt, tack för det! Som tur är har jag inget konto hos Scam James, kommer aldrig skaffa ett heller efter detta!
Erikbgif är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Svara

td