Satte ett basket-spel igår natt på Ladbrokes enligt nedan:

Liveodds - Live
Texas (at) USC OT
Half Betting : 2
Vad lagt "under pågående spel"
2012-11-20 22:00:00
Oavgjort @ 15.00
Insats 400:-

Halvlek 2 slutade 26-26. Matchen gick in i OT och USC vann men eftersom jag hade spelat på oavgjort var jag glad ändå eftersom halvlek 2 slutade oavgjort. Men kupongen rättades som förlust eftersom övertid ingår i halvlek 2. Jag har ringt dem och påtalat fem gånger att jag har vunnit detta vad eftersom halvlek 2
slutade oavgjort och att basket inte kan sluta oavgjort! Detta är svaret från dem:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding your bet receipt number O/153295548/0000878.

After reviewing your bet I can confirm it has been settled correctly as per our rules. Any bets on second half markets are inclusive of overtime and as your bet was placed on the second half betting and the score was level at the end of the second half it would be inclusive of overtime. We have therefore settled the market winner as USC as they won the second half market with the inclusion of overtime as per our rules.

Please see below extract from our online rules regarding NBA and College Basketball for quarter and half betting.

Quarter and Half Betting:
4th Quarter and 2nd Half bets include any overtime played. In the event of a Handicap tie all bets are void.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you.

Yours sincerely,

VAFAN SKA JAG GÖRA?!?!?!?!?!
Anonym är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat