Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2013-08-23, 10:45   #82
SportsInvesting

Reg.datum: okt 2012
Sharp$: 501
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Omid_ad Visa inlägg
Jag skickade ett Mail till dom och sa att jag precis skapat kontot, och inte gjort en insättning eller uttag osv. Nu har jag fått ett mail från Moneybookers.

"We would like to inform you that according to our system you have used Skrill (Moneybookers) services when you made transactions to the merchants associated with the email [email protected] for Evony Game coins. Since the payment on the merchants websites are processed in USD the currency on your Skrill (Moneybookers) account was automatically set to USD. Thus you are not able to change the currency of your account once you have made a transaction history.

In case you wish to have an account with different currency we would recommend you to close your current account and open a new one in the desired currency. To close your account you could follow the steps below. After you log in to your Skrill (Moneybookers) account go to email support >>account/security >> I would like to close my Skrill (Moneybookers) account.

If you would like to do so please contact us again in order to transfer all verifications from your current account to your new one if you wish. However, please have in mind that once you choose to close an account and open a new one you would not be able to use the email addresses and mobile number used on your closed account."

Jag har ingen aning om vem den här [email protected] är. Så med andra ord är det någon som har hackat sig in på mitt moneybookers konto eller? trots att jag inte haft pengar i kontot, Jag har kollat mitt bankkonto och inga pengar har dragits därifrån.

Funderar på om det ens är värt att använda MB om det är så att man kan bli hackad när man precis skapat kontot..

Nan annan som vet att det verkligen ska ga att stanga ner sitt account och oppna nytt i samba namn fast annan valuta? Enligt MB sa e det strikt forbjudet eller kollar de ej upp det sa noga. Och ar det fortfarande 15 000 euro omsattning pa konto sista 3 manader for att kunna lagga till en valuta och slippa dears sjuka avgifter nar man ska overfora dollars eller euros till sitt konto.
SportsInvesting är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat