Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 1460

Segertåget - Ruden
Stats: 25 - 21 - 1
ROI: 111.61%
Vinstprocent: 54.35%

Standard

Gemensamt/officiellt spel

Florida Marlins (N. Robertson) - San Francisco Giants (B. Zito)
Spelstopp: 6/5 01.10
Spel: San Francisco Giants (B. Zito)
Odds: 1.84 @ Pinnacle
Insats: 5u

Resultat:

Florida Marlins (N. Robertson) 2 - 3 San Francisco Giants (B. Zito)

San Fransisco Giants 2010: 15W-10L, Borta: 5W-5L
Florida Marlins 2010: 13W-13L, Hemma: 7W-7L

San Fransisco Giants runs 2010: snittar 4.68 runs per match
Florida Marlins runs 2010: snittar 4.96 runs per match

Zito 2010: 1.53 ERA, 35.1 innings, 20 hits, 6 earned runs, 24 strikeouts
N. Robertson 2010: 5.18 ERA, 24.1 innings, 25 hits, 14 earned runs, 15 strikeouts

Sett till en bättre pitcher hos Giants och en hyffsat god bortastatistik tror vi att dom löser detta.

Preview

Spoiler:
When the Giants and Marlins meet in the middle game of a three-game series at Sun Life Stadium, left-handers Barry Zito and Nate Robertson will square off, and while Zito would like to continue his recent form, Robertson will try to reverse his.
Zito is off to the best start of his career, coming into this game at 4-0 with a 1.53 ERA and a .167 opposing batting average in his first five starts. The four straight winning decisions is his longest such streak since winning six straight from May 17-June 16, 2006, for the Oakland A's.

In his last start, Zito went eight strong innings at home to beat Colorado, and he said that he's still working hard to get results even though they seem to be coming more easily than they have during his first three years with the Giants.

"It's still a grind," Zito said. "Anyone will tell you that pitching is a grind. I think earlier in my career, when I was kind of on autopilot, I could just go out there and be like, 'Oh yeah, this game's going to go good.' But the reality is, I don't know how the game's going to go. Regardless of how confident I am, anything can happen."

Meanwhile, Robertson, who has lost two games in a row and put up almost identical linescores while doing it -- four innings and five runs apiece against Colorado and San Diego -- is looking to turn things around, and his pitching coach, Randy St. Claire, has an idea of what needs to be done for that to happen.

"For me, he needs to get ahead of hitters more," St. Claire said. "We've talked about it in his side sessions. To me, once you get ahead on strike one, it cuts down on walks. They have to become defensive. They have to be swinging at borderline pitches. They can't be taking them. For me, that's what we've been focusing on. Staying aggressive.

"I know he wants to throw a lot of pitches, and I think he is capable of doing that if he is the aggressor."

Giants: Improved offense helping
The Giants' starting pitching makes all the headlines, but San Francisco's offense is quietly ranked third in the National League with a .278 (238-for-855) batting average. Last season the Giants finished 11th in average (.257) and 13th in runs scored. After Tuesday's game, San Francisco is averaging 4.5 runs per game in 2010. ... Zito has excelled against Florida, with a 4-0 record, a 2.35 ERA and an opposing batting average of .183 in five career starts against the Marlins.

Marlins: Rotation a complete success
The Marlins might have set a Major League record for going 301 straight games without a complete game from a starting pitcher (Sept. 16, 2006-Aug. 19, 2008), but that is a thing of the past. This year, the Florida staff is tied with the Phillies for the MLB lead in complete games with three. Ricky Nolasco, Josh Johnson and Chris Volstad have each gone the distance for the Marlins. "I think as the years have gone on, we're to the point now where you can say we've stopped developing," Nolasco said. "We're not young any more. Well, we are young, but we have some experience. Now it's time to go out there and throw as many as we can." ... Robertson is 0-1 with a 5.14 ERA in one career start against the Giants.

Worth noting
Zito is the only Giants pitcher who regularly displays the three stripes on the club's new socks, which were the brainchild of Bill Neukom, the Giants' managing general partner and CEO. But every player on the team's Double-A affiliate, the Richmond (Va.) Flying Squirrels, wears high socks with three red stripes per an organizational mandate. ... Giants pitching combined to strike out the Marlins 20 times in Tuesday's 12-inning game, one shy of Florida's franchise record. On Sept. 10, 2000, vs. Arizona, the Marlins fanned 21 times in 12 innings. ... The Marlins reinstated right-handed pitcher Clay Hensley from the bereavement list Tuesday and optioned right-hander Tim Wood to Triple-A New Orleans. Outfielder John Raynor, selected by Pittsburgh in the Rule 5 Draft, was returned to the Marlins.

Pitchers

Barry Zito - San Fransisco Giants
Spoiler:
Zito is 4-0 for the first time in his career. He was 0-7 over his last two Aprils. He's posted five consecutive quality starts. In his last one, he allowed two runs over eight innings. The four consecutive wins is his longest such streak since winning six straight from May 17, 2006, to June 16, 2006, with the Oakland A's.

Nate Robertson - Florida Marlins
Spoiler:
After going on short rest in his previous start, Robertson will be well-rested for his sixth start of the season. Due to two scheduled team days off, the left-hander will be taking the mound exactly one week after his last outing. On April 28 against the Padres, Robertson was going on three days' rest. For four innings, it wasn't a factor, as he allowed just one hit in that span. But everything changed in the fifth. Robertson faced six batters in the inning, and all reached. He was charged with five runs, all in the inning. He threw 79 pitches and lost his second straight decision.

Dagens Officiella-spel från oss i Segertåget blir därför följande:

San Francisco Giants (B. Zito) @ 1.84 5u - WIN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Segertågets Spreadsheet (0-0-0):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ruden's IO-spel (20-8-1):

Senast redigerad av Ruden den 2010-05-06 klockan 09:39.
Ruden är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat