Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
promo
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2010-05-02, 16:41   #91

mjmattiass avatar

Reg.datum: apr 2010
Sharp$: 52
Standard

[2/5]
IO från mjmattias

Philadelphia Phillies (J. Moyer) - New York Mets (J. Santana)
New York Mets ML @ 1.72 3u

Tampa Bay Rays (W. Davis) - Kansas City Royals (Z. Grienke)
Tampa Bay Rays RL -1.5 @ 2.45 3u

Seattle Mariners (D. Fister) - Texas Rangers (C.J. Wilson)
Texas Rangers ML @ 1.96 3u
mjmattias är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-05-02, 19:24   #92

Rudens avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 1460

Segertåget - Ruden
Stats: 25 - 21 - 1
ROI: 111.61%
Vinstprocent: 54.35%

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av jariw Visa inlägg
Tack Ruden! Jag ryggade båda dina spel i Blackhawks/Canucks-matchen och det var ju klockrent!
Lugna puckar! Var en härlig natt!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Segertågets Spreadsheet (0-0-0):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ruden's IO-spel (20-8-1):

Ruden är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-05-03, 21:58   #93

Johns avatar

Sharp$: 107

John
Stats: 2 - 0 - 0
ROI: 173.00%
Vinstprocent: 100.00%

Standard

John IO

NY Yankees -2 @ 1.87
3u

Segertågets Spreadsheet (1-0-0):

Senast redigerad av John den 2010-05-04 klockan 08:55.
John är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-05-04, 08:58   #94

Johns avatar

John

Standard

MLB 04.05

San Diego Padres (Leblanc) ML @ 1.725 (O)
4u

San Diego 2010: 16W-10L, Hemma: 10W-4L
Colorado 2010: 13W-13L, Borta: 7W-7L

San Diego runs 2010: snittar 4.5 runs per match
Colorado runs 2010: snittar 5.0 runs per match

Leblanc 2010: 0.52 ERA, 17.1 innings, 18 hits, 1 earned run, 16 strikeouts
Smith 2010: 7.33 ERA, 23.1 innings, 27 hits, 19 earned runs, 19 strikeouts

Med betydligt bättre pitcher och grym hemmastatistik tror vi att San Diego löser detta.

Preview
Spoiler:
It didn't take long for Wade LeBlanc to realize he needed a change of pace on the mound in the big leagues.
The solution: more fastballs.

"When he came up, he wasn't quite ready," Padres manager Bud Black said. "I don't think he understood a starting pitcher has to throw fastballs in the strike zone."

Call LeBlanc a quick study. Primarily using his fastball, he threw 6 1/3 shutout innings and also had three hits in the Padres' 9-0 victory over the Brewers on Thursday. On Tuesday, the San Diego starter will take the mound against Colorado's Greg Smith in the second of three games at PETCO Park.

LeBlanc was promoted from Triple-A Portland on April 18 after pitcher Chris Young was placed on the disabled list with a strained right shoulder. The left-hander allowed a few hard-hit balls on Thursday, but he avoided any collateral damage in the later innings on his way to his third solid start since being recalled. He allowed eight hits with no walks and six strikeouts in the victory while lowering his ERA to 0.52.

LeBlanc's secret is really no secret at all.

"It starts with good use of the fastball," Black said. "We're seeing early-count strikes and keeping them off-balance."

By contrast, Smith is still seeking the recipe for success. The Rockies need him to find it soon.

Smith has given up 10 runs on 12 hits in his last 10 innings. He's also allowed six home runs over his five starts and walked 15. He pitched well in a victory over the New York Mets on April 13, but he hasn't been the same since.

He's been told that he has "battled" in games but is not exactly sure how to feel about the term.

But is "battling" a good thing?

"It feels like you don't have your best stuff," he said. "It's a compliment, and I take it as a compliment when somebody says, 'Hey, you battled.' It means you did keep your team in the game. You competed. But the word 'battle' to me makes you feel like, 'You [stunk] today, but we almost did it.'"

Smith will be making his first career appearance against the Padres.

"My approach needs to be to throw a quality strike. It's the fine-tuning of the strikes and not falling behind to begin with," he said. "It's important for us, as a staff, to go deep in games, especially lately, and I take full responsibility for that."

Padres: LeBlanc blanks opponents
LeBlanc has not given up a run in his last 16 1/3 innings. The Padres have thrown shutouts in each of his last two starts.

"The starters have been doing an unreal job," Heath Bell said. "They're going out there and attacking hitters, pitching inside, pitching away, being aggressive and that's what we need to do to be successful."

Rockies: Home away from home?
With a record of 29-27, the Rockies are the only National League West team to have a winning record against the Padres at PETCO Park. ... Ubaldo Jimenez had his scoreless-innings streak snapped at 25 1/3 on Monday when Yorvit Torrealba doubled home Will Venable in the fourth inning. The streak is a club record for a starting pitcher.

Worth noting
The Padres can handle strong pitching. The offense has scored three runs against Jimenez in his 13 innings pitched against San Diego this season. All other opponents have combined to score one run in 28 1/3 innings against him.

Pitchers
Spoiler:
Rockies:

There's no easy way to sugarcoat Smith's last outing: it was terrible. The Rockies need him to get right since their starting rotation is currently struggling. Smith pitched well in a home victory over the New York Mets on April 13, but hasn't been the same since. He's given up 10 runs on 12 hits in his last 10 innings. He's already allowed six home runs over his five starts and walked 15. He'll be making his first career appearance against the San Diego Padres.

Padres:

LeBlanc tossed 6 1/3 shutout innings and had three hits in the Padres' 9-0 victory over the Brewers on Thursday. LeBlanc, promoted from Triple-A Portland on April 18 after pitcher Chris Young was placed on the disabled list with a strained right shoulder, had his third consecutive strong start since his being recalled. Balancing his plus-changeup with good fastball command, the left-hander allowed a few hard-hit balls early in the game but avoided any collateral damage. He allowed eight hits with no walks and six strikeouts while lowering his ERA to 0.52. "It starts with good use of the fastball," Padres manager Bud Black said. "We're seeing early-count strikes and keeping them off-balance."

San Diego Padres -1.5 @ 2.720 (IO)
2u

---

LIGA BBVA

Villarreal DnB @ 1.645 (IO)
4u

Senast redigerad av John den 2010-05-05 klockan 08:06.
Gammal 2010-05-04, 16:56   #95

Rudens avatar

Segertåget - Ruden

Standard

Getafe – Sporting Gijon
Spelstopp: 4/5 20:00
Spel: Getafe
Odds: 1.58 @ Betfair
Insats: 5u

Resultat:
Getafe 1 - 1 Sporting Gijón

Ruden’s IO-spel

Idag är det dags att ge sig av till Primera División där liga 7:an Getafe tar emot 14:e placerade Sporting Gijón på Coliseum Alfonso Perez.

Getafe har statistiken 4-2-1 på senaste 7 matcherna
Getafe har statistiken 9-3-3 på senaste 15 hemmamatcherna

Sporting Gijón har statistiken 0-3-4 på senaste 7 matcherna
Sporting Gijón har statistiken 2-4-9 på senaste 15 bortamatcherna

Oct-09-1999 Sporting Gijon - Getafe 1-0
Mar-05-2000 Getafe - Sporting Gijon 1-0
Nov-12-2000 Sporting Gijon - Getafe 3-1
Apr-15-2001 Getafe - Sporting Gijon 3-1
Dec-22-2002 Getafe - Sporting Gijon 0-1
May-25-2003 Sporting Gijon - Getafe 0-0
Aug-31-2003 Sporting Gijon - Getafe 0-2
Feb-01-2004 Getafe - Sporting Gijon 0-2
Aug-31-2008 Sporting Gijon - Getafe 1-2
Jan-25-2009 Getafe - Sporting Gijon 5-1
Jan-10-2010 Sporting Gijon - Getafe 1-0

Getafe gjorde en riktigt bra match i senaste hemmamötet mot Sevilla som slutade med vinst, 4-3. Många beskrev matchen som en av lagets bästa denna säsong.

Spoiler:
Magisk match mot Sevilla

Getafe tog en mycket värdefull seger på söndagskvällen då man mötte Sevilla hemma. Efter en match som kan beskrivas som en av Getafes bästa denna säsong stod man vid kvällens slut som segrare med 4-3. Getafe inledde målskyttet med Adrians mål men fick sedan lov att resa sig två gånger. Först till 2-2 genom Pedro León och sedan till 3-3 genom Manu. Slutligen slog Parejo på straff in 4-3 på tilläggstid och gav Getafe en ypperlig position i kampen om den sista platsen i Europa League. Man är nu tillsammans med Athletic endast två poäng bakom Villarreal.

Inga större avbräck i något av lagen

Skadelista Getafe:

David Cortes - Defender
Kepa - Forward
David Belenguer – Defender

Skadelista Sporting Gijón:

Alberto Botia - Defender
Roberto Canella - Defender
Sergio Matabuena - Midfielder
Gerard - Defender
Raul Dominguez Carral - Goalkeeper
Cristian Portilla – Midfielder

Sammanfattningsvis tror jag att med det fina resultat som Getafe har producerat nu på slutet blir ett nummer större än Gijón som har visat sig bleka och uddlösa.

Dagens IO-spel från mig blir därför följande:

Getafe @ 1.58 5u - LOSS

Spelas hos Betfair!

Nu kör vi!

Senast redigerad av Ruden den 2010-05-05 klockan 00:13.
Gammal 2010-05-04, 18:55   #96

Rudens avatar

Segertåget - Ruden

Standard

Vi i Segertåget diskuterade lite angående Getafe-Sporting Gijón matchen och kom överens om att lägga spelet som ett officiellt spel!

Gammal 2010-05-05, 16:24   #97

Xzibit12s avatar

Sharp$: 29
Standard

Försöker mig på lite norsk fotboll idag.
Oslo laget Vålerenga tar emot jumbon Hönefoss.

IO spel

19:00 Vålerenga IF - Hønefoss BK
Vålerenga -1 @ 1.90

Hönefoss kvalificerade sig 2009 för spel i Tippeligaen och de har inte sett lysande ut.

Hönefoss borta siffror:
Vunna 1 / 9 11.1 %
Oavgjorda 1 / 9 11.1 %
Förlorade 7 / 9 77.8 %
MÅL TOTALT 25 / 9.

Vålerengas hemma siffror:
Vunna 3 / 4 75 %
Oavgjorda 1 / 4 25 %
Förlorade 0 / 4 0 %
MÅL TOTALT 12 / 4.

Övrig info:
Hönefoss mittback är tillbaka Erik "Panzer" Hagen.
Läste runt lite om Vålerenga och de är ett lag som vill ta hem ligan i år och diskuterar hur viktigt de är att vinna mot såna här motstånd så som deras storebror Rosenborg gör.

Väldigt länge sedan jag lirade på norska ligan men nu när de stora ligorna börjar gå mot sitt slut får man se sig om efter andra mjölkkossor

Senast redigerad av Xzibit12 den 2010-05-05 klockan 20:01.
Xzibit12 är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-05-05, 21:37   #98

Johns avatar

John

Standard

John IO

Washington Nationals (L Atilano) vs Atlanta Braves (T Hanson)
Under 8.5 @ 1.855
5u

Snitt 2010: Washington 4.23 runs, Atlanta 4.04 runs.

Atilano 2010: ERA 2.25, 12 innings, 11 hits, 3 runs, 2 strikeouts
Hanson 2010: ERA 2.17, 29 innings, 23 hits, 7 runs, 33 strikeouts

Under is 9-1-1 in Nationals last 11 overall.
Under is 11-4-1 in Braves last 16 overall.
Under is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings in Washington.
Under is 5-0-1 in Hansons last 6 starts overall.

Senast redigerad av John den 2010-05-06 klockan 12:14.
Gammal 2010-05-05, 21:44   #99
Banned

Sharp$: 2021

Allsvenskan 2012
Stats: 2 - 1 - 0
ROI: 146.67%
Vinstprocent: 66.67%

Standard

Det gemensamma för alla er förlustspel i ert segertåg är vad? Jo det är alla favoriter under 1.60 :P

Spela på högre odds så vinner ni bara!
Lemasive är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-05-05, 21:52   #100

Johns avatar

John

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Lemasive Visa inlägg
Det gemensamma för alla er förlustspel i ert segertåg är vad? Jo det är alla favoriter under 1.60 :P

Haha det har du rätt i. Får försöka undvika lågoddsarna i fortsättningen

Gammal 2010-05-05, 22:11   #101

Rudens avatar

Segertåget - Ruden

Standard

Gemensamt/officiellt spel

Florida Marlins (N. Robertson) - San Francisco Giants (B. Zito)
Spelstopp: 6/5 01.10
Spel: San Francisco Giants (B. Zito)
Odds: 1.84 @ Pinnacle

Resultat:

Florida Marlins (N. Robertson) 2 - 3 San Francisco Giants (B. Zito)

San Fransisco Giants 2010: 15W-10L, Borta: 5W-5L
Florida Marlins 2010: 13W-13L, Hemma: 7W-7L

San Fransisco Giants runs 2010: snittar 4.68 runs per match
Florida Marlins runs 2010: snittar 4.96 runs per match

Zito 2010: 1.53 ERA, 35.1 innings, 20 hits, 6 earned runs, 24 strikeouts
N. Robertson 2010: 5.18 ERA, 24.1 innings, 25 hits, 14 earned runs, 15 strikeouts

Sett till en bättre pitcher hos Giants och en hyffsat god bortastatistik tror vi att dom löser detta.

Preview

Spoiler:
When the Giants and Marlins meet in the middle game of a three-game series at Sun Life Stadium, left-handers Barry Zito and Nate Robertson will square off, and while Zito would like to continue his recent form, Robertson will try to reverse his.
Zito is off to the best start of his career, coming into this game at 4-0 with a 1.53 ERA and a .167 opposing batting average in his first five starts. The four straight winning decisions is his longest such streak since winning six straight from May 17-June 16, 2006, for the Oakland A's.

In his last start, Zito went eight strong innings at home to beat Colorado, and he said that he's still working hard to get results even though they seem to be coming more easily than they have during his first three years with the Giants.

"It's still a grind," Zito said. "Anyone will tell you that pitching is a grind. I think earlier in my career, when I was kind of on autopilot, I could just go out there and be like, 'Oh yeah, this game's going to go good.' But the reality is, I don't know how the game's going to go. Regardless of how confident I am, anything can happen."

Meanwhile, Robertson, who has lost two games in a row and put up almost identical linescores while doing it -- four innings and five runs apiece against Colorado and San Diego -- is looking to turn things around, and his pitching coach, Randy St. Claire, has an idea of what needs to be done for that to happen.

"For me, he needs to get ahead of hitters more," St. Claire said. "We've talked about it in his side sessions. To me, once you get ahead on strike one, it cuts down on walks. They have to become defensive. They have to be swinging at borderline pitches. They can't be taking them. For me, that's what we've been focusing on. Staying aggressive.

"I know he wants to throw a lot of pitches, and I think he is capable of doing that if he is the aggressor."

Giants: Improved offense helping
The Giants' starting pitching makes all the headlines, but San Francisco's offense is quietly ranked third in the National League with a .278 (238-for-855) batting average. Last season the Giants finished 11th in average (.257) and 13th in runs scored. After Tuesday's game, San Francisco is averaging 4.5 runs per game in 2010. ... Zito has excelled against Florida, with a 4-0 record, a 2.35 ERA and an opposing batting average of .183 in five career starts against the Marlins.

Marlins: Rotation a complete success
The Marlins might have set a Major League record for going 301 straight games without a complete game from a starting pitcher (Sept. 16, 2006-Aug. 19, 2008), but that is a thing of the past. This year, the Florida staff is tied with the Phillies for the MLB lead in complete games with three. Ricky Nolasco, Josh Johnson and Chris Volstad have each gone the distance for the Marlins. "I think as the years have gone on, we're to the point now where you can say we've stopped developing," Nolasco said. "We're not young any more. Well, we are young, but we have some experience. Now it's time to go out there and throw as many as we can." ... Robertson is 0-1 with a 5.14 ERA in one career start against the Giants.

Worth noting
Zito is the only Giants pitcher who regularly displays the three stripes on the club's new socks, which were the brainchild of Bill Neukom, the Giants' managing general partner and CEO. But every player on the team's Double-A affiliate, the Richmond (Va.) Flying Squirrels, wears high socks with three red stripes per an organizational mandate. ... Giants pitching combined to strike out the Marlins 20 times in Tuesday's 12-inning game, one shy of Florida's franchise record. On Sept. 10, 2000, vs. Arizona, the Marlins fanned 21 times in 12 innings. ... The Marlins reinstated right-handed pitcher Clay Hensley from the bereavement list Tuesday and optioned right-hander Tim Wood to Triple-A New Orleans. Outfielder John Raynor, selected by Pittsburgh in the Rule 5 Draft, was returned to the Marlins.

Pitchers

Barry Zito - San Fransisco Giants
Spoiler:
Zito is 4-0 for the first time in his career. He was 0-7 over his last two Aprils. He's posted five consecutive quality starts. In his last one, he allowed two runs over eight innings. The four consecutive wins is his longest such streak since winning six straight from May 17, 2006, to June 16, 2006, with the Oakland A's.

Nate Robertson - Florida Marlins
Spoiler:
After going on short rest in his previous start, Robertson will be well-rested for his sixth start of the season. Due to two scheduled team days off, the left-hander will be taking the mound exactly one week after his last outing. On April 28 against the Padres, Robertson was going on three days' rest. For four innings, it wasn't a factor, as he allowed just one hit in that span. But everything changed in the fifth. Robertson faced six batters in the inning, and all reached. He was charged with five runs, all in the inning. He threw 79 pitches and lost his second straight decision.

Dagens Officiella-spel från oss i Segertåget blir därför följande:

San Francisco Giants (B. Zito) @ 1.84 5u - WIN

Senast redigerad av Ruden den 2010-05-06 klockan 09:39.
Gammal 2010-05-05, 23:08   #102

Xzibit12s avatar

Sharp$: 29
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Lemasive Visa inlägg

Vi förlorar väl aldrig?
Xzibit12 är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-05-06, 12:17   #103

Johns avatar

John

Standard

EDIT: Tar bort detta då Ruden lagt upp spelen samt motiveringar i sitt inlägg.

Senast redigerad av John den 2010-05-06 klockan 23:48.
Gammal 2010-05-06, 14:32   #104

Rudens avatar

Segertåget - Ruden

Standard

Segertåget har idag diskuterat och kommit fram till följande Officiella-spel:

Philadelphia Phillies (R. Halladay) - St. Louis Cardinals (K. Lohse)
Spelstopp: 6/5 19.05
Spel: Philadelphia Phillies (R. Halladay) -1,5
Odds: 2.03 @ Pinnacle

Resultat:

Philadelphia Phillies (R. Halladay) 7 - 2 St. Louis Cardinals (K. Lohse)

Philadelphia Phillies 2010: 16W-11L, Hemma: 7W-5L
St. Louis Cardinals 2010: 18W-10L, Borta: 8W-7L

Philadelphia Phillies runs 2010: snittar 5.37 runs per match
St. Louis Cardinals runs 2010: snittar 4.43 runs per match

K. Lohse 2010: 5.28 ERA, 29.0 innings, 31 hits, 17 earned runs, 15 strikeouts
R. Halladay 2010: 1.47 ERA, 49.0 innings, 39 hits, 8 earned runs, 39 strikeouts

Vi finner stort spelvärde i Phillies -1,5 eftersom dom har vunnit de två senaste mot Cardinals med en betydligt sämre pitcher än vad dom ställer upp med i dagens möte.

Preview

Spoiler:
It's been only six starts, but it appears that Roy Halladay has already turned the National League into a league of his own.
So far, the Phillies starter is 5-1 with a 1.47 ERA and has thrown three complete games, including two shutouts. He leads the Majors in shutouts, complete games, innings with 49 and strikeout-to-walk ratio with 9.75.

He'll look to add to his resume on Thursday, when he takes on Kyle Lohse and the Cardinals in the final game of their four-game series.

"Roy is one of the best pitchers in baseball," second baseman Chase Utley said. "You know what you're going to get out of him every game."

As good as Halladay has been, the most important component of the pitching staff at this point could be the bullpen. Brad Lidge is back. Ryan Madson is out, but Jose Contreras and J.C. Romero are filling in .

"We talk about consistency," Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said. "It's a real good time for our guys, like last year Contreras did good, he did a good job, that's a good sign. If we get guys in the bullpen to start showing consistency, you can kind of see how it plays out and define what your role is and keep doing it. We're not there right now."

Lidge, when he is completely healthy, will pitch in the ninth inning.

"We signed Lidge three years ago to be our closer and nothing has changed," Manuel said. "When we went to Spring Training, we had in mind that he was our closer, and it's the same. I look at him as he's our closer. He's still got the talent."

The setup role belongs to Contreras -- for now.

"He's going to get a lot of time in the eight-hole," Manuel said. "When we get Romero going an inning or four outs, I know Romero can get lefties. And I think when we get him really going right he can throw in the seventh and eighth inning for us, too."

As for Lohse, he's coming off his best start in nearly a year, going seven innings against the Reds with eight strikeouts. Lohse got ahead, threw strikes and kept the ball down, which is a pretty good plan for nearly anybody.

"The goal is for the team to win," Lohse said. "I just want to go out there and pitch well, pitch well enough to get the win. Sometimes you don't. Sometimes you do. Doesn't matter as long as we walk away winners."

Cardinals: Streaking in Philadelphia
Albert Pujols extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a single in the fourth on Wednesday. ... David Freese also extended his hitting streak to nine with a single in the seventh inning.

Phillies: Feeling historic
The last time a Phillies pitcher had three or more complete games in his first six starts was in 1981, when Steve Carlton threw four and started the season 5-0 with a 2.65 ERA. In 1972, Carlton threw five complete games -- including two shutouts -- in his first six starts.

Worth Noting
Brad Penny (six innings, three earned runs) extended the Cardinals' streak of 14 consecutive quality starts Wednesday. It's the club's longest stretch since May, 20, 1973, when they also had 14 in a row.

The home run allowed by Penny in the fourth inning was his first of the season, a span of 37 2/3 innings. He had pitched 54 2/3 innings since allowing his last home run, which came on Sept. 9, 2009.

Pitchers

Kyle Lohse - St. Louis Cardinals
Spoiler:
If Lohse has really found something, an already good year may be about to get even better for the Cardinals. He's coming off his best start in nearly a year, seven excellent innings against the Reds with eight strikeouts. Lohse got ahead, threw strikes and kept the ball down, which is a pretty good plan for nearly anybody. He'll be returning to a park he briefly called home, but it's worth noting that pitching away from Busch Stadium has not suited Lohse well since he joined the Cardinals.

Roy Halladay - Philadelphia Phillies
Spoiler:
Halladay has been the real deal since he joined the Phillies. He is 5-1 with a 1.47 ERA. He has thrown three complete games, including two shutouts. He leads the Majors in wins, shutouts, complete games, innings (49) and strikeout-to-walk ratio (9.75). He is fourth in strikeouts (39). Halladay has delivered, but so far he has not rubbed off on the rest of the rotation. He can't help that, but he can continue to win. They hope he does that Thursday against the Cardinals.

Seattle Mariners (R. Rowland- Smith) - Tampa Bay Rays (J. Niemann)
Spelstopp: 7/5 04.10
Spel: Tampa Bay Rays (J. Niemann)
Odds: 1.735 @ Pinnacle

Resultat:

Seattle Mariners (R. Rowland- Smith) 0 - 8 Tampa Bay Rays (J. Niemann)

Seattle Mariners 2010: 11W-16L, Hemma: 7W-7L
Tampa Bay Rays 2010: 20W-7L, Borta: 11W-1L

Seattle Mariners runs 2010: snittar 3.37 runs per match
Tampa Bay Rays runs 2010: snittar 5.93 runs per match

R. Rowland-Smith 2010: 5.28 ERA, 29.0 innings, 27 hits, 17 earned runs, 9 strikeouts
J. Niemann 2010: 2.76 ERA, 29.1 innings, 21 hits, 9 earned runs, 18 strikeouts

Rays har vunnit de två senaste i denna matchserie. Idag ställer dom upp med betydligt bättre pitcher än Mariners och bör har goda chanser till att ta sin tredje raka vinst. All statistik talar för Rays inatt.

Preview
Spoiler:
After dropping their fifth consecutive game with Wednesday's 8-3 loss to the Rays, the Mariners will be looking for more offense in the finale of a three-game series on Thursday at Safeco Field.
Seattle has scored nine runs in those five losses, and center fielder Franklin Gutierrez is the only Mariners position player with a higher batting average this season than in his career.

Seattle will try to improve on that on Thursday against Tampa Bay right-hander Jeff Niemann, while left-hander Ryan Rowland-Smith will start for the Mariners.

"For us, it's trying to get guys back to their career averages, and the toughest thing is looking at that board every night, especially the guys that are not used to that," Mariners manager Don Wakamatsu said. "There is no excuse for that. To us, it's not trying to focus so much on getting 10 or 12 hits a game, but to play the game the right way, get a sac bunt down when we need to, can we drive in a run when we have to?"

Meanwhile, the Rays have won eight of their past 10 games and currently have the best record in baseball. They're riding a three-game winning streak that has seen them score easily, with 14 runs in those three contests. Wednesday's win improved Tampa Bay's road record to 11-1 and was its 20th victory of the season, tops in the Majors.

First baseman Carlos Pena also has a chance to set a franchise mark in Thursday's game, as he needs two walks to tie Fred McGriff for the all-time club mark. Pena has walked 303 times with the Rays, which is two fewer than McGriff's 305 free passes from 1998-2001 and '04.

"If I'm walking, I'm hitting," Pena said. "[Rays manager] Joe [Maddon] says that, and I'm agreeing with him 100 percent of the time. And if you think about it, a walk is just as good as a hit. You're on first. You heard that, right? That's a very popular line. It's true. ... You're on first base, and you're helping your team out."

Rays: Jaso gets the start
Despite the fact the Rays are facing a left-hander in Rowland-Smith, left-handed-hitting catcher John Jaso will get the start in place of Dioner Navarro. Jaso is batting .357 with a home run and 10 RBIs, and the club is 8-1 in games he has started this year. Jaso also currently leads American League rookies with a .513 on-base percentage and a .571 slugging percentage, while walking nine times and striking out just once.

Mariners: Kelley recalled
Reliever Shawn Kelley rejoined the Mariners prior to Wednesday's 8-3 loss to the Rays after being sent to Triple-A five days earlier to make room on the roster for left-hander Cliff Lee. Kelley, who has a 2.57 ERA in seven innings this season, replaced Mark Lowe on the roster after he was placed on the 15-day disabled list with lower back disc inflammation. "It was short, and you never want to see anything happen to someone else, but I'm glad to be back here," Kelley said. "I was there five days and pitched twice. I was disappointed and a little bit shocked when they sent me down, but I understand the business side and [general manager] Jack [Zduriencik] was very up front with me. He told me what the process was, that I was young and had options left. He laid it out there and told me face-to-face what the decision was, and I appreciated that."

Worth noting
Mariners shortstop Jack Wilson, who beat out a bunt for a one-out single in the third inning, was forced to leave the game at the end of the frame because of tightness in his right hamstring. ... Rays reliver J.P. Howell, who has been battling an injured left shoulder, has thrown breaking pitches, and throwing back-to-back side sessions is next on his ladder of progression. There is still no timetable for his return, but he said he expects to be back by the end of May. ... Rays reliever Grant Balfour is friends with the Mariners' scheduled starter, Rowland-Smith, who is also from Australia. When asked about his friend, Balfour noted: "He's a pretty good surfer."

Pitchers

Jeff Nieman - Tampa Bay Rays
Spoiler:
Niemann will make his sixth start of the season against the Mariners, following up his 7 1/3-inning, three-hit performance on Friday against the Royals. The big right-hander gave up just one earned run to Kansas City while striking out three batters and walking four, one of which was intentional. Niemann benefited from some great defense behind him in that outing, including three inning-ending double plays. He works quick, as he is averaging only 13.6 pitches per inning -- putting him just below Minnesota's Francisco Liriano, who led the American League in that category before Friday's game with 13.9.

Ryan Rowland-Smith - Seattle Mariners
Spoiler:
After a lackluster start, Rowland-Smith seemed a good candidate to get bumped to the bullpen upon Cliff Lee's return. But manager Don Wakamatsu is showing confidence in the Australian, who has a reputation for being a slow starter. He lived up to that so far, going 0-1 in five starts, and he hasn't made it through the sixth inning in any of his outings on the road. He fares better at home, as his fly-ball-inducing style (69 fly balls and 32 ground balls) fits better at Safeco Field. He has struck out just nine of the 127 batters faced, putting him in the Doug Fister category of pitching to contact and letting the Mariners' defense do the heavy lifting.

Segertågets Officiella-spel blir därför följande:

Philadelphia Phillies (R. Halladay) -1,5 @ 2.03 5u - WIN

Tampa Bay Rays (J. Niemann) @ 1.735 5u - WIN

Senast redigerad av Ruden den 2010-05-08 klockan 12:04.
Gammal 2010-05-06, 14:43   #105

VinsomCashs avatar

Reg.datum: mar 2010
Sharp$: 11
Standard

Detta ryggas! Tackar.
VinsomCash är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Svara

td