Sharpest

KPs avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2009
Sharp$: 45582
Standard

Sidan finns även på engelska om du inte visste om det
Sapa Fehérvár AV19 Ice Hockey - Official Website

Spoiler:
SAPA Fehervar AV19 will play back-to-back games against EHC Munich (GER) on Friday and Saturday at 19:00 to start of their pre-season games in Gabor Ocskay Jr. Arena.

SAPA Fehervar AV 19 is the first international team of Erste Bank Eishockey to get back to the ice after the summer break. Newly promoted DEL-Club EHC Munich, who were rumoured to join Erste Bank Eishockey Liga before the season, play two games against last years Play Off-Quarter-Finalists.
New headcoach Ulf Weinstock wants to see what his new team is capable of against a team in full flight already: “Munich already played three games while these will be our first games so they are ahead of us in the preparations München are a strong team so it will be tough for us against them but the result is not the most important in these games but of course a win is always nice.”
The Hungarian champions will play the games against München with four lines, and the coach is planning to give as many players as possible a chance to prove themselves: “I want to see my players in game situations, and I am hoping to see them play more offensively than they did last season. And I certainly hope that the fans will like what they see. These games are important because I get to see the players and they also get to see me in tough game situations” - added Weinstock.

Tommi Satosaari will be Sapa Fehérvár AV19's starting goalie on Friday. The Hungarian team's first line will include defensemen Viktor Tokaji and András Horváth while the offensive trio will be Gergő Nagy, Krisztián Palkovics and Balázs Ladányi. In the second line Oscar Ackeström and Ales Kranjc will be the defensemen and Márton Vas will center Dániel Fekete and Csaba Kovács. The third line will have defensemen Rastislav Ondrejcik and Dávid Jobb while Nathan Martz will center Árpád Mihály and Szabolcs Fodor. The team's fourth line will include two young defensemen, newly signed Attila Orbán and Erik Maklári, Artyom Vaszjunyin will play center between András Benk and Roger Holéczy. Interesting to see that last years Topscorer Arpad Mihaly has been relegated to the third line in this very first game.

och tyska sidan översatt med google translate http://translate.google.se/translate...muenchen.de%2F
Spoiler:
In Hungary Székesfehérvár EHC bringing coach Pat Cortina's team for the upcoming season continues in DEL form. So far, the training takes place without complications, all Accompanying hockey professionals are fully operational.
Nach mehreren intensiven Trainingseinheiten besuchte die Mannschaft des EHC München am Donnerstagnachmittag die ungarische Hauptstadt Budapest.
After several intensive training sessions the team visited the EHC Munich on Thursday afternoon, the Hungarian capital Budapest.
Am Freitag, 13.
On Friday 13
August, steht dann um 19.00 Uhr das erste von zwei Testspielen gegen den amtierenden ungarischen Meister Alba Volán Székesfehérvár auf dem Programm.
August is, then clock at 19.00, the first of two friendlies against the reigning champions Hungary Székesfehérvár Alba Volán on the program.

The team and the care team of EHC Munich arrived early on Wednesday evening in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
Dort absolviert der DEL-Aufsteiger ein viertätiges Trainingslager.
He is working on the DEL-promoted a four day training camp.
Bereits eine Stunde nach Ankunft stand das Team gemeinsam auf dem Eis und absolvierte eine erste Trainingseinheit.
Already one hour after arrival, the team stood together on the ice and completed an initial training session.
Nach den Testspielen gegen Augsburg (5:2), Hannover (1:2 n. P.) und Straubing (5:2) stehen am kommenden Freitag und Samstag zwei Vorbereitungspartien gegen den elfmaligen ungarischen Meister Alba Volán Székesfehérvár auf dem Programm.
After the friendlies against Augsburg (5-2), Hannover (1:2 n. P.) and Straubing (5-2) next Friday and Saturday, two preparation games are against the eleven times Hungarian champions Alba Volán Székesfehérvár on the program.
Spielbeginn in der Eishalle Székesfehérvár ist jeweils um 19.00 Uhr.
Start of the game in the ice rink Székesfehérvár is always at 19.00 clock.
EHC-Manager Christian Winkler: „Jetzt hat die zweite Phase unserer Vorbereitung begonnen.“
EHC manager Christian Winkler: "Now began the second phase of our

Låter för mig som ett kanonspel, ungrarna kommer att labba runt och låta alla få spela, notera att tränaren sa att deras bästa stjärna kommer att starta i tredje kedjan. Mao tar dom det som en träningsmatch för att komma iform. Dessutom är det som du sa deras första!
Den egentliga frågan är dock hur står sig den ungerska ligan och motståndet mot det tyska rent generellt?
KP är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat