Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2018-06-27, 12:49   #1

Reg.datum: jun 2018
Sharp$: 3
Standard

Questions about sports betting in Sweden

Hello guys,

I'm writing my dissertation about Sports betting and gambling in Sweden and the removal of the monopoly on the land based marked from January 2019, and I was hoping that some of you can help me with some information.

I know sports betting is legal, but do you have any special regulations to sport bets that cannot be placed bets on? What about V-sport (Virtuel sport) and dog race etc?

Is there a huge different between online and land based and if so will it still be the same when the marked opens up next year?

I hope you can help me with some information, information in Swedish is fine as well as I do understand Swedish but just don't write it.

Thanks, Pete!
BettingPete är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2018-12-05, 20:16   #2

Reg.datum: apr 2010
Sharp$: 1294
Standard

Hi Pete, do you still need a reply or did you find it somewhere else?
ChrisWaddle är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Svara

td