Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2012-01-22, 22:43   #1

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 688
Standard

2012-01-23 Kvitova - Ivanovic (Annat)

Datum: 2012-01-23
Tid: 03.00
Sport: Tennis
Land: Australien
Liga: Annat
Match: Kvitova - Ivanovic
Period: ft

Spel: Kvitova 2-0
Insats: 8
Odds:
Bolag: 1.81

Motivering:
Match: Petra Kvitova - Ana Ivanovic

Sport: Tennis

Pick: Kvitova -1,5 sets

Odds: 1,81 @ pinnacle

Stake: 8/10

Start time: 23/1 01:00

Here we have plenty of value for sure.

Petra Kvitova and Ana Ivanovic both play offensive tennis with powerfull groundstrokes and great 1.serves. The big difference is that Petra is not as mental fragile as the serbian beauty is nowadays, and that the czech player is a leftie.

The main factor here will be how good Petra anticipates in this kind of serve/power duels, because when it comes to power no one can match her. So, if the serbian wants to win here, she needs to overpower Kvitova or hope the czech makes a bad game, which I dont think will happen. In the last match against Maria Kirilenko she had 20 winners and only 2 UE´s when the russian retired early in the 2.set.

I think Ivanovic is still very overrated, the most wins she takes now is against lower ranked opponents. Here she will face a player who can handle her serve and forehand, and use it for own winners, and then I think she is without given chances, cause Petra can dictate the play down to Anas backhand she will be smoked for sure.

I invest 8 units at pinnacle on -1,5 set to 1,81. I see value down to around 1,55.

Good luck and regards,

Lucky7

-------------------------
Besök gärna också min blogg: http://winningsafe.blogspot.com/

Senast redigerad av gbkalle den 2012-01-22 klockan 22:46.
gbkalle är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2012-01-23, 06:37   #2

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 688
Standard

6-2 7-6 fint!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gbkalle är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Svara

td