Los Angeles Dodgers
- Has started the season with 7-5 (win-lose). (At home they are 4-2)
- Has won 3 of their 4 wins at home with 2 or more points
- Has only allowed opponets 33 runs throught the season. (Second best behind leaders Atlanta Braves).
Pitcher: Chad Billingsley
- Righthander with 1-0 (win-lose) and 1.50 ERA this season.
- The Dodgers are 8-0 (win-lose) in Billingsleys last 8 starts.
San Diego Padres
- Has startet the sesong 2-10 (win-lose). (Away they have 1-5)
- Has lost 5 of their 6 awaymatches with 3 or more points.
- Has allowed opponents 68 runs throught the season (Worst in MLB)
Pitcher: Eric Stults
- Lefthander with 1-1 (win-lose) in 2 starts with 3.6 ERA this season
The teams has already played against eachother this season. With Padres with the homefield-advantage, the matches ended 9-3, 3-4, 2-3. One big win for Padres, two 1-points wins for Dodgers.
Los Angeles Dodgers is favorites before this match, and with good reasons. Homefield advantage, better batters, better form and also the match is a celebration for former Dodgers-player Jackie Robinson (The first black man in the MLB). Pitcher Chad Billingsley is also a huge reason for my choice.
(I`m Norwegian and not very good at writing Swedish so I wrote this in English. I understand Sweidsh comments, and will answear any questions.)