Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2011-09-17, 09:39   #1

Reg.datum: aug 2010
Sharp$: 79
Standard

17/09/11 16:00 Sheffield United - Colchester United

The last thing she expected to happen coach Danny Wilson in, and his Sheffield United-in, the debacle in front of their fans, in the previous round against Huddersfield and (0:3). Not only in terms of loss of these 3 points, but threatened the trust with the audience, losing first place in the standings, and diminished self-esteem before continuing priority. What to do, go on, when in the back but can not. Now the Bamal Lane Stadium comes Colchester, who was three last matches played unsolved, and to all three, identical score 1:1, Scunthorpe, Leayton, Brentford. In general, the coach of Colchester, John Ward, and not something to be particularly dissatisfied with the results, if we take into account how much money was invested in the club before the start of the season. The team have stepped up mostly players out on loan, and the players who came to the club without a contract. In any case, a team of Colchester, one can not deny that they have a strong team character, play as much as they know, so what do, do, at the end of their current score of 2 4 2 with a goal difference of 14:12, just thinking about it, They are this season for mid-table teams, here and there will be someone to zabibere, such as for example in the first round to do so favorable an away game at Preston in (4:2). Due to the aforementioned defeat Sheffield, from Huddersfield and I have a small problem with the offered quota of 1.80, and because of this match, Colchester has the luxury to play a match relieved, while Sheffield Utd. must win the settings. Ok, the host has a lot of quality composition, it is not disputed, and is closer to victory, but I'm afraid that for his victory will be enough just one goal, and because of this, my first choice bet on this game is to host the Score 2 + Goals , and the quota is slightly higher than for pure ace. Maybe I blend these two bets in one
matelaj är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-09-17, 19:53   #2

Standard

3:0
Följande användare gav Sharp$ för den här posten:
j.houston (+1)
Gammal 2011-09-17, 19:58   #3

RobinDs avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 5408

Fotboll 2013
Stats: 306 - 184 - 57
ROI: 104.46%
Vinstprocent: 62.45%

Standard

An opinion, please divide the text in more parts. This is just unbearable to read, and that's a shame since it seem to have quality
j.houston (+1)
RobinD är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-09-18, 10:14   #4

Standard

like to do it please tell me how
Gammal 2011-09-18, 10:23   #5

FrankieJrs avatar

Reg.datum: maj 2011
Sharp$: 620

Frankie Jr 2014/2015
Stats: 9 - 8 - 3
ROI: 102.80%
Vinstprocent: 52.94%

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av matelaj Visa inlägg
The last thing she expected to happen coach Danny Wilson in, and his Sheffield United-in, the debacle in front of their fans, in the previous round against Huddersfield and (0:3). Not only in terms of loss of these 3 points, but threatened the trust with the audience, losing first place in the standings, and diminished self-esteem before continuing priority.

What to do, go on, when in the back but can not. Now the Bamal Lane Stadium comes Colchester, who was three last matches played unsolved, and to all three, identical score 1:1, Scunthorpe, Leayton, Brentford. In general, the coach of Colchester, John Ward, and not something to be particularly dissatisfied with the results, if we take into account how much money was invested in the club before the start of the season.

The team have stepped up mostly players out on loan, and the players who came to the club without a contract. In any case, a team of Colchester, one can not deny that they have a strong team character, play as much as they know, so what do, do, at the end of their current score of 2 4 2 with a goal difference of 14:12, just thinking about it,

They are this season for mid-table teams, here and there will be someone to zabibere, such as for example in the first round to do so favorable an away game at Preston in (4:2). Due to the aforementioned defeat Sheffield, from Huddersfield and I have a small problem with the offered quota of 1.80, and because of this match, Colchester has the luxury to play a match relieved, while Sheffield Utd. must win the settings.

Ok, the host has a lot of quality composition, it is not disputed, and is closer to victory, but I'm afraid that for his victory will be enough just one goal, and because of this, my first choice bet on this game is to host the Score 2 + Goals , and the quota is slightly higher than for pure ace. Maybe I blend these two bets in one
Like this?
Soap (+1)
FrankieJr är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2011-09-18, 10:31   #6

Soaps avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2010
Sharp$: 1843
Standard

Please consider this:

Citat:
Use grammar and spelling! Have a structure in your sentence. Use dots and commas, so people can easily understand what you are trying to say. Spell correctly. We want to try to understand you, but we won't bother reading through something painfully horrible. (No one will bite your head off for some misspelling and wrong word placement from time to time, but please just double-check before posting)

td