Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
promo
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2010-11-16, 22:22   #16

Reg.datum: nov 2010
Sharp$: 73
Standard

'Tack', everyone- I appreciate your understanding of the English. And maybe I will learn some more Swedish words from this blog.

But for now, thanks to Google translator:

Ledsen för förvirringen, men jag hoppas att informationen om mig som jag lagt (precis ovanför här) hjälper. Om du har några fler frågor är du välkommen att fråga och jag kommer svara. Lieht och jag kommer cordinate vår Eventuellt / plockar så att evryone kan uderstand!
basiljh är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-17, 07:31   #17

yertles avatar

Reg.datum: maj 2010
Sharp$: 1177

yertle - Hockey 12/13 Pres
Stats: 115 - 125 - 1
ROI: 99.54%
Vinstprocent: 47.92%

Standard

It´s nice to see that sharps will get a more internationell touch

I will definitely follow your picks. Good luck to both of you!
yertle är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-17, 19:41   #18

comprendes avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 1245

comprende
Stats: 943 - 958 - 42
ROI: 106.09%
Vinstprocent: 50.00%

Standard

the fredrikshavn game progressing smoothly i would say, any idea about the other game, postponed to other date or just pushed forward an hour or so?

19:30 IK Sønderjyske Aalborg Panthers - : - Uppskjuten
cut and paste from aftonbladet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

comprende är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-17, 20:57   #19

liehts avatar

Reg.datum: aug 2010
Sharp$: 745

Stats: - -
ROI: %
Vinstprocent: %

Standard

PICK: Sparta @ 1.90
Stake: 4u

WriteUp: Stats in Norway (25-5-1)

Big big game. This is the match Sparta wanted. Last time these team faced eachother was at Valerenga, where Sparta lost 2-1. Shortly, it was Derochers against Sparta, and Derochers won. Sparta was definantly the better team, and shouldve won.

Since then Sparta has 8 straight wins, all with 2 goals or more, except against Stavanger away. Sparta are 6 points ahead of Valerenga, and this is an important game. Valerenga has allowed the least goals, 24 in 17 games, although their offense has "only" scored 53 goals. Many times their goaltender Derochers have saved them, and im only waiting for the time that the true defense will reveal itself.

Sparta's homeplay have been really good this season, 8 straight wins, all with 3 goals or more, except one. With 43:9 in goal difference at home, they will face Valerenga who have won 5 out of 7 away games. With a goal difference of 23:11. Its clear that they like to keep numbers low, mostly cause they win their games because of their defense.

Sparta has sold more tickets than the derby against Stjernen, and there will be lots of Sparta fans there. They want this win, the loss this season was not very fair, and they should take revenge here because of their good home play.

PICK: Stavanger -1.5 @ 1.55

Stavanger have a great shot to take over the 2nd spot now that Valerenga will face Sparta away. They will face a Frisk/Asker who has produced really well before the break.

Frisk/Asker vs. Lorenskog 5:4
Lillehammer vs. Frisk/Asker 3:3 3:4 (AP)
Frisk/Asker vs. Stjernen 7:0
Manglerud/Star vs. Frisk/Asker 2:1
Frisk/Asker vs. Storhamar 2:2 2:3 (OT)
Frisk/Asker vs. Rosenborg 2:2 2:3 (OT)

These are their results the last 6 games, and its a big difference than the seasonstart. Now they will face a hard challenge, Stavanger away. Stavanger has won 6 out of their 8 home games, the two losses are Overtime losses against Valerenga and Sparta, where they have been close but not been able to shut them down.

Frisk has lost 7 of their 8 away games, the win finally came in their last game, after penalties. I wouldnt rate Frisk's success that high though as their wins have been against teams that have struggled at the time. Stavanger has to win these kind of games in order to stay in the top three. This is a perfect opportunity to catch Valerenga, as they will face Sparta away.

H2H, Stavanger are 12-2-2 against Frisk. Two or Three goal win is expected, I dont like the -2.5 line though , as this is their first game after the break.
Följande användare gav Sharp$ för den här posten:
elcho (+1), MrYlki (+1), Andreas15 (+1), speedmagic (+1), RobinD (+1), Rejs (+1), yertle (+1), Blixth1958 (+1), Generator (+1)
lieht är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-17, 22:15   #20

snoozes avatar

Sharp$: 3415

Standard

sweeeeeeeet!
snooze är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 11:59   #21

liehts avatar

Standard

PICK: Novokuznetsk Under 2.5 (Team Total) @ 1.50
Stake: 4.5 u

WriteUp: Novkuznetsk have scored over 2.5 goals 5 times in their 25 games. Dynamo has allowed more than 2.5 goals in 4 of their 9 away games. In the other 5 games they have only allowed 1 goal though against teams like Bars Kazan, SKA Petersburg, Dinamo Riga.

Dynamo Moscow has allowed the least goals in the KHL, while Novokuznetsk has allowed the most and scored the least. Dynamo has won 6 of their 9 away games, and should definantly win, but I like the under total on home team better.
Gammal 2010-11-18, 12:08   #22
LL Cool J is hard as hell.

Boones avatar

Reg.datum: dec 2009
Sharp$: 9728
Standard

Thanks and good luck to both of you!
"Kan bara titta på mig själv. Hur spännande skulle det vara att läsa mina drag om jag som alla andra börjar reka Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, United mfl mfl...helt ointressant. Vem fan vill läsa sånt? Jag ligger strax under 100% i roi UTAN att aldrig ha rekat dessa lag, skulle jag däremot jaga bra stat (som vissa eftersträvar) så skulle jag ju enbart reka dessa gäng. Men då tappar jag hela min nish."
-

"We expect this account to be uneconomical based on your type of business."
Boone är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 15:22   #23

liehts avatar

Standard

PICK: HIFK ML @ 1.60 (Nordicbet)
Stake: 3u

WriteUp: Been cold in SM-Liiga lately.

HIFK takes on Lukko. Both of these teams managed to win their first game after their break, Lukko took an easy win against Assat with 5-2. While HIFK defeat, surprinsingly I must say, JYP after penalties.

With a win here (OT or in Reg) HIFK takes over the second spot in the league. Despite the injuries on some of their players, they still have an offensive power that most teams are lacking. HIFK has scored most goals in the league, with 78 goals after 21 games played. Second in the goal scoring are todays opponent Lukko with 73 goals scored, after 22 games played.

The goals allowed are another story though as, HIFK has only allowed 47 goals, while Lukko has allowed 64. HIFK are still undefeated at home after 11 home games, with 52:15 in goal difference. While Lukko's away record is not all that bad, their away play has been quite rocky, and balance is something they must find to beat a steady hometeam as HIFK are.

Gammal 2010-11-18, 17:17   #24

Slurfs avatar

Reg.datum: sep 2010
Sharp$: 1949

Sharps.se Kirtap million
Stats: 28 - 30 - 0
ROI: 105.57%
Vinstprocent: 48.28%

Standard

Do you guys have a spreadsheet? I missed both of your picks today but I have both Sparta och Stavanger -1,5 since yesterday.
GLHF to both of you

Spoiler:
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av basiljh Visa inlägg
'Tack', everyone- I appreciate your understanding of the English. And maybe I will learn some more Swedish words from this blog.

But for now, thanks to Google translator:

Ledsen för förvirringen, men jag hoppas att informationen om mig som jag lagt (precis ovanför här) hjälper. Om du har några fler frågor är du välkommen att fråga och jag kommer svara. Lieht och jag kommer cordinate vår Eventuellt / plockar så att evryone kan uderstand!

Just a word of advice, when you use google translator, always make sure that your english spelling is correct first.
And I also think it would be better if you didn't used it at all since the sentences often get really messed up when you translate. I think most people here understand english pretty well.

Senast redigerad av Slurf den 2010-11-18 klockan 17:24.
Slurf är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 17:26   #25

Barbadoss avatar

Reg.datum: apr 2010
Sharp$: 119
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av lieht Visa inlägg
PICK: Sparta @ 1.90

Big big game. This is the match Sparta wanted. Last time these team faced eachother was at Valerenga, where Sparta lost 2-1. Shortly, it was Derochers against Sparta, and Derochers won. Sparta was definantly the better team, and shouldve won.

Since then Sparta has 8 straight wins, all with 2 goals or more, except against Stavanger away. Sparta are 6 points ahead of Valerenga, and this is an important game. Valerenga has allowed the least goals, 24 in 17 games, although their offense has "only" scored 53 goals. Many times their goaltender Derochers have saved them, and im only waiting for the time that the true defense will reveal itself.

Sparta's homeplay have been really good this season, 8 straight wins, all with 3 goals or more, except one. With 43:9 in goal difference at home, they will face Valerenga who have won 5 out of 7 away games. With a goal difference of 23:11. Its clear that they like to keep numbers low, mostly cause they win their games because of their defense.

Sparta has sold more tickets than the derby against Stjernen, and there will be lots of Sparta fans there. They want this win, the loss this season was not very fair, and they should take revenge here because of their good home play.

lieht.
har du missar detta???
detta förstärker spel på Sparta yttligare:

Vålerengen är även kraftigt försvagat,då kanske ligans bästa spelare i Mark McCutcheon lämnat laget för att spela i tyska DEG Metro Stars.
Amerikanen hann på sina 16 matcher för Vålerengen göra 12+11=23 pinnar.

Senast redigerad av Barbados den 2010-11-18 klockan 17:36.
Barbados är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 20:17   #26

liehts avatar

Standard

Basil: NJ Devils ML 2.06

Dallas Stars ML 1.962

Valerenga 3-2. Stolpskott, bortdömt mål, öppna mål. Kort och gott en repris på förra mötet. Derochers 2, Sparta 0.
Gammal 2010-11-18, 20:36   #27

perrys avatar

Sharp$: 4066

Perry
Stats: 42 - 37 - 1
ROI: 109.42%
Vinstprocent: 53.16%

Standard

Units?
perry är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 20:39   #28

Chings avatar

Sharp$: 1927
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av perry Visa inlägg
Units?
3 på båda, kolla spreaden
Ching är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 20:43   #29

perrys avatar

Sharp$: 4066

Perry
Stats: 42 - 37 - 1
ROI: 109.42%
Vinstprocent: 53.16%

Standard

Okej jaså dom har ett spread? Länk tack!
perry är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 20:49   #30

Sharp$: 662
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av perry Visa inlägg
Okej jaså dom har ett spread? Länk tack!
https://www.sharps.se/spreadsheet/4009
Lillens är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Svara

td